• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your a Joke

2112-in-a-60 said:
Here's your WWE!

"Don't make me lay the SMACK DOWN on your Candy A$$!!!!!!"

"And, That's the bottom line...cause Stone Cold Said So!!!!"

Oh God No! everybody better be shaking in their boots, we have the original 'Rambo'. Your a Joke ..children should be seen & not heard. What is bad??Bad is up on the side of a Mountain(Nam), a Regiment of hard core "NVA" (North Vietnamese Army)ready to over-run & kick your ass big time, and you manage to survive the night. that's "BAD" not you little boy.

Joke?

Nope...The Joke's on you...;)

These are quotes from Bogart's coveted WWE Heros. That's the joke.

He seems to Idolize heroes like The Hulkster. I feel ashamed to admit that I know these quotes myself, but my son was a big WWF and WWE fan.
68-69NAM, just be glad that you never wasted any time watching that trash, much less living your life thru those idiots like Bogart apparently does.:eek:

-I'm still in my Civies

Last edited:
Piece

2112-in-a-60 said:
Nope...The Joke's on you...;)

These are quotes from Bogart's coveted WWE Heros. That's the joke.

He seems to Idolize heroes like The Hulkster. I feel ashamed to admit that I know these quotes myself, but my son was a big WWF and WWE fan.
68-69NAM, just be glad that you never wasted anytime watch that trash, much less living your life thru those idiots like Bogart apparently does.:eek:

-I'm still in my Civies
:0 :0

Hey 250,

I've never posted on here about fractionals, and I don't plan on doing it again. However, your posts are embarrassing. With your childish arguments and terrible grammer, please just do us all a favor and stop talking. Someone else early in this thread mentioned that CS was the BEST, yippee! Stop. We're all the same, comments like that make us look like jackholes, and the sad thing is -- you don't even realize it. Enough said.

As far as the NJ raise goes, it's about time. I'm very happy for their pilots, they have been taken advantage of for years and years. I'm just happy that we didn't have to pull teeth to get our raise, and in the meantime we were still paid "descently". Even if the numbers may show us not paid quite as much as NJ now, that's o.k......it's still a pretty good salary for flying a Fisher Price Jet around 2 weeks a month. I hope the rest of the fractionals follow suit, they deserve it too.

DBCOOPER said:
Hey 250,

I've never posted on here about fractionals, and I don't plan on doing it again. However, your posts are embarrassing. With your childish arguments and terrible grammer, please just do us all a favor and stop talking.
:laugh:

But anyway---
You're right about one thing for sure. Every company has a few clowns that like to say they have the best pilots. What makes one average fractional guy better than the next? People only sound like conceited A-holes by saying these things. It embarrasses your coworkers so anyone who thinks they are "the best" should just keep it to themselves.

DBCOOPER said:
Hey 250,

I've never posted on here about fractionals, and I don't plan on doing it again. However, your posts are embarrassing. With your childish arguments and terrible grammer, please just do us all a favor and stop talking. Someone else early in this thread mentioned that CS was the BEST, yippee! Stop. We're all the same, comments like that make us look like jackholes, and the sad thing is -- you don't even realize it. Enough said.

As far as the NJ raise goes, it's about time. I'm very happy for their pilots, they have been taken advantage of for years and years. I'm just happy that we didn't have to pull teeth to get our raise, and in the meantime we were still paid "descently". Even if the numbers may show us not paid quite as much as NJ now, that's o.k......it's still a pretty good salary for flying a Fisher Price Jet around 2 weeks a month. I hope the rest of the fractionals follow suit, they deserve it too.

Hey DB!

I think you need to look back a little further and see just who has been the "jackhole". I believe that Bogart is the one who has been making us look bad. I was only bringing up the fact that we are NOT the highest salaries in the industry. And the only reason we received that raise is because of Netjets.

The pay needs to be much higher for the sacrifices we suffer. Being away from the family for nearly 6 months a year deserves more than what we get.

The pay needs to be much higher for the sacrifices we suffer. Being away from the family for nearly 6 months a year deserves more than what we get.

But, we're also with our families for 6 months out of the year. I've taken several vacations with my family during my week off. I guess my glass is half full, not like 250's. Hey 250, if you don't like our pay or schedule, find another job bagging groceries or stocking shelves, you'll be home every night then.

Humphreybogart said:

But, we're also with our families for 6 months out of the year. I've taken several vacations with my family during my week off. I guess my glass is half full, not like 250's. Hey 250, if you don't like our pay or schedule, find another job bagging groceries or stocking shelves, you'll be home every night then.

I guess that's what makes you the BEST!

250 to MM said:
Hey DB!

I think you need to look back a little further and see just who has been the "jackhole". I believe that Bogart is the one who has been making us look bad. I was only bringing up the fact that we are NOT the highest salaries in the industry. And the only reason we received that raise is because of Netjets.

If you look back You'll see that I said that I believe that ALL CitationShares pilots are "the best", not me as a individual. The reason I made that statement is because I am proud to be part of this group of people. I am a team player and I think I am on the best team. If I didn't think that I was on the best team, then I would be trying to become part of the best. I hope that every other pilot out there from the different fracs think that they're the best also. We all deserve a pat on the back for the job we do.

250, I don't even know what to say to you except I really doubt that you work for CS. With such a poor attitude, and anger, I think you were denied a position with Shares and now you're taking out your frustrations here on this board.

Latest resources

Back