CS new pay Jan 1...official now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humphreybogart said:
If you look back You'll see that I said that I believe that ALL CitationShares pilots are "the best", not me as a individual.

Bogart,

If you are all the BEST pilots as a group, arent you also saying that you too are one of the best pilots within that group? Stop being an immature little kid here. Nobody else here runs their mouth and says that they are the BEST. I think that we all have too much respect for one another here to say that one of us is better than the other. You need to grasp that simple concept sooner than later. I would expect to see a 1st grader say that he is better than his fellow class mates, but not anyone at this level. You are showing your age here...........or lack thereof.

I know that you dont like unions and you said "Thank god CS doesnt have a union." Instead of saying that you deserve your raise becuase you are the best, cant you say thanks for once right here on this site to a job well done to all the NJA pilots that stuck together for 4 long years and got YOU the rasie you "deserved?" It's a slap in the face to the NJA guys out there that busted their a$$es (and got you a rasie) when you run your mouth in such a disrespectful manner and you havent once yet said thanks to the NJA pilots or acknowledge that in this case a union is a good thing..........

I know many CS guys and they are all good people just as the NJA guys are. Stop embarrassing us with your jargon and just be respectful, grateful, thankful and appreciative!

Im not the best pilot thats for sure, but I can kick your a@@ at Halo 2! lol, anyone have the new xbox 360, add me to your freinds list...gamer tag = Goobacca.

Bogart-

I too like to be the optimist. I Guess I look at my glass 3/4 full, I get every other week off and 3 times a year I get 3 weeks off for using my vacation. Translates to 29 weeks off per year and I go to my training 3 times a year on my work days. My glass is plenty full at NJA!
:nuts:

Yep, bogart is the guy i should have spoken out to moreso.

Nipper,

grammer was spelled that way to be as a joke....get it?

Hey wait a minuite we at FLOPS are the best according to ARGUS! ;) We paid dearly for that place too, I'm sure.

Stil no word on a pay raise at FLOPS. But we only need about 50 or so cards to vote in a union and a contract. So CS guys, NJA guys, Flex guys, and whome ever can thank us for their next pay raise just to stay up with the Joneses.

F.Y.I. i know someone who just started there and they told him $45K first year pay and captain upgrade 'guaranteed by one year'. So i guess he heard wrong? its $40K first year?

Crap they told me that I was the best.All this time, and now somebody else is the best now......Thats no fair..........

250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

come on bogy wheres the raise, youre the best, show us the money

If you look back You'll see that I said that I believe that ALL CitationShares pilots are "the best", not me as a individual. The reason I made that statement is because I am proud to be part of this group of people. I am a team player and I think I am on the best team. If I didn't think that I was on the best team, then I would be trying to become part of the best. I hope that every other pilot out there from the different fracs think that they're the best also. We all deserve a pat on the back for the job we do.

Dang, you sound like Terrell Owens. But wait, he has a contract. That's almost like having a union, and we wouldn't want that would we
? Go Cowboys!

250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

.....:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back