CS new pay Jan 1...official now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humphreybogart said:
I don't worry what other people think. We're all entitled to our own opinion. That is what makes our country better than the others. However, the crybaby name calling is a sign of an immature individual that can't get their point accross in a civil manner, lack of communication skills. It's a sign of inferiority. That's from watching Dr. Phil!

Let me remind you of a previous post!

Humphreybogart said:
250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

Stop making all of us at CS looking like a Moron like yourself. Keep your mouth shut!!! Otherwise we'll join in with NetJets on the blanket party invitation.

Moron!!!!

Last edited:
250 to MM said:
Let me remind you of a previous post!

Stop making all of us at CS looking like a Moron like yourself. Keep your mouth shut!!! Otherwise we'll join in with NetJets on the blanket party invitation.

Moron!!!!
Wow Humphreybogart!,...I see you have quite a fan club. Did you stir up the Hornets nest or what, their even thinking about a "blanket party" for you. Reminds me of "Parris Island" in 67, you better watch out, it seem's like their's a few really Bad A$$ people after you, I would really be worried., LOL
Bye the way boy's, don't respond unless you earned your (manhood paper's) which I doubt...those are the invisible papers in your pocket that you "KNOW" you have. Look hard, if their not there, you just haven't made the walk.

Moron!!!![/quote]

Hey 250, I see you just created that screen name this month, must be your "alter-ego" talking from your bi-polar disorder because CitationShares pilots wouldn't bash another from our company, I thought we were better than that? I guess every company has to have their bad seeds, and 250 you must be ours. Nothing like stabbing a brother in the back.

Humphreybogart,

Let me explain something to you........Based on your previous 2 cents worth here, you have to be one of theeeee most arrogant and cocky people in aviation. You are an embarrassment to all the good Shares guys out there. As difficult as it must be for you, but if you could just shut your mouth and be civilized, what a nice change that would be. You must be young and knaive in this business to be as arrogant as you are.

All too often we run into folks that think they are just above the Wright Brothers, such as yourself. Nobody likes you and you have created a real reputation for yourself here. Grow up and act your age.........nobody wants to hear how great a pilot that you say you are, not to mention that nobody cares anyway.

Last edited:
Humphreybogart said:

Moron!!!!

"CitationShares pilots wouldn't bash another from our company, I thought we were better than that? I guess every company has to have their bad seeds", quote]

And yet you bash 250.......... so much for being a brother. But I know you are not "better than that" and would'nt expect anything less from an arrogant kid like you. I guess every company does have a bad seed as you say and in this case, for Shares, it's you.

Guitar rocker said:
Humphreybogart,

Let me explain something to you........Based on your previous 2 cents worth here, you have to be one of theeeee most arrogant and cocky people in aviation. You are an embarrassment to all the good Shares guys out there. As difficult as it must be for you, but if you could just shut your mouth and be civilized, what a nice change that would be. You must be young and knaive in this business to be as arrogant as you are.

All too often we run into folks that think they are just above the Wright Brothers, such as yourself. Nobody likes you and you have created a real reputation for yourself here. Grow up and act your age.........nobody wants to hear how great a pilot that you say you are, not to mention that nobody cares anyway.

To all the Bogie bashers out there let me ask you if you ever watched the WWE? Hulk Hogan is actually a great guy in real life, but he played an arrogant person in front of the camera. Get the idea? This board posting is a reality show, there are good guys and there are bad guys, I guess I chose to be a bad guy for certain posts. Of everything that is posted on these boards, maybe 30% is true and the rest is hot air. I never said I was the "greatest" pilot, but I do think CS is a GREAT company and I feel privileged to be working there. There is not one frac pilot from any of the other companies that I met on the road that I didn't enjoy a good conversation with. We're all good people trying to do the best job we can for our people. So take the rope from around my neck and chill out. I know when the time is to have fun and when to be serious. Guess I better get in touch with Vince and tell him to get another "bad guy". It's all fun! Fly safe.

Alls i can say is....

Humphreybogart said:
To all the Bogie bashers out there let me ask you if you ever watched the WWE? Hulk Hogan is actually a great guy in real life, but he played an arrogant person in front of the camera. Get the idea? This board posting is a reality show, there are good guys and there are bad guys, I guess I chose to be a bad guy for certain posts. Of everything that is posted on these boards, maybe 30% is true and the rest is hot air. I never said I was the "greatest" pilot, but I do think CS is a GREAT company and I feel privileged to be working there. There is not one frac pilot from any of the other companies that I met on the road that I didn't enjoy a good conversation with. We're all good people trying to do the best job we can for our people. So take the rope from around my neck and chill out. I know when the time is to have fun and when to be serious. Guess I better get in touch with Vince and tell him to get another "bad guy". It's all fun! Fly safe.

Dont BOGART that joint, my friend......

Why dont 'chall say your real names on hyare so they know who is who at CS???????

Wow!

Originally Posted by Humphreybogart
250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

Just curious, what designates one as "THE BEST"?

(I just wanted to know for your Tombstone, hope you don't take to many with you)

Wwe

Here's your WWE!

"Don't make me lay the SMACK DOWN on your Candy A$$!!!!!!"

"And, That's the bottom line...cause Stone Cold Said So!!!!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back