5 91k
6 93k
10 103k

Their OT is now 1.5 of daily rate instead of $400 per day

Line Checkairman pay is now 8k from $2500

No holiday or hourly OT

all this "in light of the Netjets TA"

Congratulations

Coagulations, FRAX pilots everywhere, especially CS.

Looks like itza gonna be a happy Shultzgiving, a merry Witzmas and for those of you who dont celebrate Witzmas a very happy Textronicah!

hawkercpt said:
And still from Options.....

the sound of crickets.

Oh come on, we are having a Christmas party in Cleveland in a few weeks. I heard that the CEO is going dress up as Santa and give everyone a $40,000 bonus check when you sit on his lap!!!!
I am not going to miss it, Music for the evening is by T.K.O. Cleveland's best know gangester rapper, he just got out of prison after shooting up a club and we were able to get him to perform at our Christmas party!!!

:D

hawkercpt said:
And still from Options.....

the sound of crickets.

Don't wait for management to say ANYTHING worth while. They have provided the stimulus: silence. Now react: sign your cards.

Only then you will hear something; when given a reason.

Thanks

Thank you NJA guys for setting a new industry standard. Most thanks and grattitude to CS management for putting your money where your mouth is.

Best wishes for our other fellow frac brothers.

Congrat to all CS Pilots

Directed to "Fractrash" & "Humphreybogart"...well deserved, two of the best Pilot's out there. Hey! you guy's definitely know how to make the best of your time off((Fried Turkey")) > Pina Colada

Congrats and Happy Holidays!

Turbinehead said:
Happy Shultzgiving, a merry Witzmas and for those of you who dont celebrate Witzmas a very happy Textronicah!

Congratulations to all future trillionaires at Citation shares. Now, would someone please explain this statement?

Now go out and spend the new-found wealth. Run up those credit cards and it will not be long before you are living paycheck to paycheck again. Its the American way!

nam68_69usmc said:
Directed to "Fractrash" & "Humphreybogart"...well deserved, two of the best Pilot's out there. Hey! you guy's definitely know how to make the best of your time off((Fried Turkey")) > Pina Colada

Thanks Dad, when did you sign up? We're just living the Jimmy Buffett lifestyle in our spare time. Fried Turkeys, Pina Coladas, and sipping Margaritas with our bikini clad women by the pool...yea!!

Back at You

Humphreybogart said:
Thanks Dad, when did you sign up? We're just living the Jimmy Buffett lifestyle in our spare time. Fried Turkeys, Pina Coladas, and sipping Margaritas with our bikini clad women by the pool...yea!!

Signed up last week, "Little Jim" put me on to this site when you "CS" Guys & Girls got that well deserved "Pay Adjustment> UP". I definitely see your not to worried/concerned with what other people think of your views >LOL

I don't worry what other people think. We're all entitled to our own opinion. That is what makes our country better than the others. However, the crybaby name calling is a sign of an immature individual that can't get their point accross in a civil manner, lack of communication skills. It's a sign of inferiority. That's from watching Dr. Phil!

Latest resources

Back