CS new pay Jan 1...official now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
People

This thread was started after the payraise 2 years ago. Apples to apples please!

I think he brought it up to Bogusgart that IBB has been around and no talk from CS about another pay raise. Apples to Applesause if you ask me.:cool:

I made the same mistake yesterday. I wasted a lot of Time going trough a bunch of pages of old news until I saw the date on the last page.

What a wast of time!

But I hope they do get another raise. Then maybe Flops will get their first one since the company was founded over 9 years ago. Then a 10 year captain could finally be paid more than the 10 captain flying a single engine aircraft over at Planesense fractional.

Last edited:
pay raise

Just talked to a Captain/ck airman from CS 7 days ago and he said they (the pilots ) expect to get NO raise if the IBB passes and Netjets pilots go to the new pay sched.

:mad:

He doesn't know anymore than the man on the moon how the company will respond. No one does, it's silly to speculate

Very true. It'll be interesting to see what happens after Dec 7, if the IBB TA is ratified.

I truly hope that the CS crews see a significant raise in the near future.

C S pay raise

Hey Guy's
The JOKE is on all the Frax's companies that trail Netjets!!!! Netjets is raising the pay for more than a few reason's. Think about it????? The more money Netjets make, the more they can pay, which in turn causes the others to raise the pay scales, which effects the BOTTOM LINE PROFITS for all others. FLOPs is going to be the first to go down in flames due to lack of PROFITS. (It's already started) NO ONE is going to be able to hang in with the big boys!!!!! (Netjet Pilots Happy= Profits UP= Netjets Happy)
It appears no one will be able to compete with the 800 lb monkey
My 2 cents.

He doesn't know anymore than the man on the moon how the company will respond. No one does, it's silly to speculate

Read my post again...I quoted him as saying THE PILOTS DONT THINK THEY ARE GETTING A RAISE not what mgmt is really going to do.

If they wind up getting a raise thats even better ....
Pilots will ALWAYS speculate, what else have we got to do on a long cross country trip??

Hey Guy's
The JOKE is on all the Frax's companies that trail Netjets!!!! Netjets is raising the pay for more than a few reason's. Think about it????? The more money Netjets make, the more they can pay, which in turn causes the others to raise the pay scales, which effects the BOTTOM LINE PROFITS for all others. FLOPs is going to be the first to go down in flames due to lack of PROFITS. (It's already started) NO ONE is going to be able to hang in with the big boys!!!!! (Netjet Pilots Happy= Profits UP= Netjets Happy)
It appears no one will be able to compete with the 800 lb monkey
My 2 cents.

Thank God it is a monkey because if it was a gorilla I would be worried.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back