• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS new pay Jan 1...official now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Turbo, if you want to call me names, at least hit the correct keys, you idiot.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of my fellow frac flyers. Yet, you do... We deal with the most trying circumstances than almost anyone else out there flying for a living. Only freight dogs flying single pilot IFR in the Northeast during winter may have it more trying, but , been there done it. Not a secret that I don't like unions, been there done that too. They are good for one thing...taking your money, And getting you your raise at least it's a write off at the end of the year. All the NetJet guys I meet on the road are great people Professional wouldn't you say? and I really enjoy chatting with them, but the ones that post here and cry all the time should maybe get out of aviation and get a job working at Walmart or something, cause they make the whole NetJet clan look bad. Huh. Do you want to guess who makes CS look bad??? I think our management team did great for us, but you guys who say that your house is bigger than mine is because you spent more on trying to obtain it. I like the house that CS built for me and I will enjoy living in it for along time. Good for you. Good luck to all of us in the fractional world.

Bogey,

I have stated in the past that I love the fact that you are passionate about Citation Shares. I think that is GREAT.

When you put posts like this one up, you just look like a creep. It doesn't reflect well on you, or on CS.

Please, and I'm telling this to you as a friend because I respect you. Don't turn into a goon like B19. You're better than that.:beer:

Time to throttle back.

Respectfully,

Fischman

Well deserved. Congrats Guys!

(Guess that means you guys will be buying the beers since you are making the big bucks;) )

CS new pay Jan 1...official now
Copilot

1 40k
2 45k
3 50k then 2.5 per year after that

Captain
Year
1 64k
2 66k
3 72k
4 81k
5 91k
6 93k
10 103k

Their OT is now 1.5 of daily rate instead of $400 per day

Line Checkairman pay is now 8k from $2500

No holiday or hourly OT

all this "in light of the Netjets TA"

Congratulations

what was a changes???
that was same numbers I've seen on airline pilot central under CS section quite a while.......
or I must be dreaming...

if there is changes.. congrat CS guys.. you deserve every penny...

Missing something

I think you need to rephrase the last sentence to "Thank goodness Netjets has a union"...raises were going to be status quo...the "jumps" the CP was looking for were all denied in light of the shirinking aircraft orders, no money etc. THEN the NJA TA came out...compare the two captain payscales..they are within $1000 of each almost everyyear with CS on top...this is clearly a NJA plus 1% deal (which is decent).

I am very happy or the CS guys, and I'm not looking for a pat on my back, but this is clearly in light of our union getting our TA....not a good time to be knocking Unions.

My source wants to know if he has to contribute 1.5% of his salary to Netjets pilots...

Not to flame you here bro, but I must be missing something. I don't see the math you are using here. As I read it a 10 year PIC is making 16K + less then a NJ PIC. Please splane your math???????

Well don't I feel like an idiot. I was wondering how 6 pages got posted so quickly. Why are we bringing 2 year old threads to the top?

Latest resources

Back