• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

crw overrun transcript

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus they don't even need to investigate this he decided to sit in the cockpit and just talk, at least he talked to the pax and got them where they needed to be. The CHQ crew in CLE just sat in the cockpit till the pax got off

It wasn't a CHQ crew dip$hit, it was S5. Get your facts straight. The captain just sat there in shock, the F/O dealt with the F/A's who dealt with the pax.

To me, the important lesson here is that it could happen to any of us.

I genuinely hope this guy, someday, is able to get his career back on track. The painful irony is that I would imagine that he would be the most squared away, sterile cockpit adhering, procedures following pilot there ever was.

It wasn't a CHQ crew dip$hit, it was S5. Get your facts straight. The captain just sat there in shock, the F/O dealt with the F/A's who dealt with the pax.

Same person writes your checks, The Capt was horrible, The FO disregarded the Capt. on the go missed. FO didn't even open cockpit door till fire dept. showed up and all pax were off. Took 1 minute to tell tower they went off runway and even longer to say nil (what would have happened if someone would have landed behind them). I was at the gate waiting for the CVG flight and this crew could not have done things worse. But hey big guy thanks for trying to act like S5 and CHQ are a different company (maybe on some paper lost long ago). Here's to hoping the republic brand fails with the new direction.

Just call alpa first. Then tell the company they need to pick up the plane and you need to talk to your rep before making further comments.

Just read it.

Ouch.

Eyes bleeding.

They need to sharpen the crash axe. There's no way that thing will work for Seppuku.

And you'll actually need two good crash axes if the FO is to act as a kaishakunin.

I kind of felt bad for the guy when he asked "why the # did I do that?" Just goes to show that it is that easy to screw up royally when you only have a second to think.

Latest resources

Back