Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TinGoose1 said:
Anytime I want to humiliate a pilot, I throw my pocket change on the ground and watch them dive for it. If you want to drive them really crazy, tell them you tossed 16 cents when you really only tossed 12.

Peace-

I flew with a flight attendant once that told me a funny story. She was flying with a Captain she had never flown with before and after every leg he would rush back and help her cross seatbelts. At the end of the 3 day trip she thanked him for his help and informed him that he was one of the few Captains that had ever helped ready the cabin for the next flight. To her surprise and amusement, this Captain told her that the reason he was helping was that many times pocket change would fall out of passenger's pockets and left on the seat. He told her that he had 2 kids in college and that the pocket change subsidized his lousy $1 per hour perdiem. Of course she laughed as she thought he was just kidding.

The next month she was flying with a new crew. She told them how nice the previous Captain had been in helping her cross seatbelts and then informed them that he had jokingly told her that really, he was scarfing up the pocket change, still thinking that he was just kidding. The new Captain informed her that the previous Captain was not joking but serious. The new Captain told her that when he was recently a F.O., that he had flown with her previous Captain, and that anytime that they went to the crew lounge on breaks between flights, that her previous Captain would scavenge all the recliners for lost, loose change from previous crew members. When questioned on his practices, the scrounging pilot told the the former F.O. that he usually found enough change in a day to pay for at least once nice meal! Additionally, it was reported that this scrounging Captain would never pass a vending machine without checking for left change!

The moral of the story is, "thars Silver in them Seats!"

WARNING: A flight attendant was once bitten by a Brown Recluse that was in a crew lounge recliner. It was reported that she was resting--not panning for Silver!

Big Ed !

Its a shame big Ed is not there he would do just as he did at Champion give the guys off for a few weeks if he doesn't need them on the line, and if it is busy now he'll just give them the days off without pay 5 months from now when they are fat on crews. Hell that's the Champion Air way

oiltycoon said:
The XJ CA told me it wasn't real "fighting"- more like rolling around in the mud like little girls, slapping each other silly. But he said the XJ FO was the clear winner in the war of words during the van ride.

Sheesh, there must have been iPods, backpacks and hair gel flying everywhere.

I can imagine that sick call "well, I was watchin' these two FOs go at it, and a glob of hair gel broke away and hit me in the eye..."

Nu

PS Starbuck is cute, but Boomer is smokin'

NuGuy said:
Sheesh, there must have been iPods, backpacks and hair gel flying everywhere.

I can imagine that sick call "well, I was watchin' these two FOs go at it, and a glob of hair gel broke away and hit me in the eye..."

Nu

PS Starbuck is cute, but Boomer is smokin'

You forgot to mention all their cool stickers flying everywhere off their pubs bags. I could see it now:

21 year old RJ F/O #1 - "Hey, I look cooler in my RJ F/O uniform and the high school chicks walking through the terminal check me out more...Damn, I love to walk around in the terminal in this SWEET uniform."

20 year old RJ F/O #2 - "Oh yeah, maybe so, but check out all my cool stickers on my pubs bag. Did you just see my huge ALPA sticker I put on...you don't have that one do you? Take that!"

And then the girl slapping began...

Scrapdog said:
You forgot to mention all their cool stickers flying everywhere off their pubs bags. I could see it now:

21 year old RJ F/O #1 - "Hey, I look cooler in my RJ F/O uniform and the high school chicks walking through the terminal check me out more...dang, I love to walk around in the terminal in this SWEET uniform."

20 year old RJ F/O #2 - "Oh yeah, maybe so, but check out all my cool stickers on my pubs bag. Did you just see my huge ALPA sticker I put on...you don't have that one do you? Take that!"

RJ F/O #1 - I just love flying for Mesa. Just waiting for Maxim to do a spread on my cool work place. I got 8 days off last month; but if I could, would fly more. Besides, I don't have any money anyways do anything of my days off. It's a great blast flying my big ol CRJ-900 - ******************** dude, swaaaeet. Someone told me there are hundreds of pilots on furlough still at the majors; I find it hard to believe cause we keep on taking orders for new flying.

RJ F/O #2 - Yea, who cares about money when you got toys. My Chataqua salary doesn't pay much, but I just put everything on my credit card cause I already owe big bucks for school loans at Riddle anyways. What's 20 grand more? Have you seen the new I-pod. F***, dude! Well I wish I was flying a 90 seater - I envy you; just having fun with my 70 seater. I almost got this girls number - then I found out she was a UM. Seeya.

Scrapdog said:

21 year old RJ F/O #1 - "Hey, I look cooler in my RJ F/O uniform and the high school chicks walking through the terminal check me out more...dang, I love to walk around in the terminal in this SWEET uniform."

Hey, Einstein....do a demographics check on Mesaba FO's.

1. This was a Saab crew. Props and rudders make them fly. No centerline thrust weenies here. They actually have to know how to fly a multi engine.

2. Most Mesaba FO's are ripping off their ALPA stickers as they have been of no use to the FO's for the last 6 years, unless you count how to verify the furlough language. Sorry, no newhires at XJ to rip on.

Last edited:
screwed_again said:
The Mesaba guy reports everything to the chief. The ASA chief heard nothing uintil he was contacted by the Mesaba chief. I guess he's in trouble???

Well, I have 1 of the names, and as of Sunday the ASA one hadn't said anything about it to the CP's. But I guarantee that if I was the ASA FO and my Captain had done all that I would have thrown MY coffee on him to shut him up.

Latest resources

Back