• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Courtesy in the skies is gone, frequent fliers say

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I think hotel people get wrapped up in "pilots...!" and "crew" cue rolled eyes-- without giving thought to what we actually do for a living- might be a good idea for us to be treated well so we can rest... But that's just me

Wow, funny how this thread turned. The last couple posts are exactly the same excuses the frequent fliers use.

Wow, funny how this thread turned. The last couple posts are exactly the same excuses the frequent fliers use.

No kidding. Do you know what I do for a living? lol

I hate it when a business traveler acts like a jerk to you when you are in uniform and are non-reving in the back. Mostly because he/she knows you can't defend yourself.

It's not that you can't defend yourself...it's that your company won't back you up.

It's not that you can't defend yourself...it's that your company won't back you up.
Look 'em right in the eye, put your earplugs in and close your eyes, message is unmistakeable, and is also quite satisfying.
PBR

Threads like this make me so glad to be flying abroad, gezz
Luckily,
No one "abroad" has ever gotten on the plane reeking of curry,garlic, fresh cigarette smoke and 2 week old azz stench.......
PBR

Luckily,
No one "abroad" has ever gotten on the plane reeking of curry,garlic, fresh cigarette smoke and 2 week old azz stench.......
PBR

As oppose to the great smell good'ol passengers here in the US climb on board with??? at least abroad their azz remains within the space of their seats

As oppose to the great smell good'ol passengers here in the US climb on board with??? at least abroad their azz remains within the space of their seats

You got that right. When I hear Americans ridiculing some other countries people the term "look in the mirror" sure seems appropriate.

Latest resources

Back