• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Courtesy commentary for Lakes and Express Jet crew-members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could part of the problem be that for many of them this is their first job and they have yet to learn the things those of us who were raised in another era learned from working jobs while we grew up?

Or could the problem be the guys are actually enjoying what they are doing despite pay and work rules. I think it's much more professional to hear a guy say cya on a radio frequency that is used by pilots and controllers as opposed to hearing guys complaining about everything under the sun and how much better it used be in full earshot of passengers.

For all the Lakers past, present and future...

CYAAAAAAA

Maybe I'm part of the problem you perceive, but I just don't really care what you think of me.;)

Last edited:
... not introducing yourselves to an offline carrier crews on jump-seat or non-revenue flights...

If every non-rev stopped by the cockpit for a chat, the plane would never leave on time. Jumpseaters, sure. Non-revs? Get over yourselves. The FAs know where the uniformed ones are if needed.

Non-rev isn't required to stop by the cockpit. Never seen a DAL pilot or FA stop by the cockpit. You either see em boarding or deplaning. If one stopped by the cockpit most of those mainline crews would be annoyed that you did so, except GL who would love to impart his wisdom on us lowly regional folks. JS an entirely different animal. Lighten up Brick! Suggest a dose of Exlac or something similar to loosen you up! :)

Ladies, gentlemen; I am not a a witch hunt or a journey to improve my sense of self worth or prize my airline as a place of superior professionalism or elitist membership. I am humbly passing word that these two operations have epic proportions of attitude problems that have earned them reputations among the industry.

As a tolerant person I take pride in my profession. I rarely if ever am one to point a finger or shake a stick at a person who is suffering from self identifying or finding contentment in their life. But when their attitude injects itself into the workplace and results in the contamination of the operation by disrespect of their co-workers/industry counterparts, enough is enough. Grow up.

Most of us have been in this industry now long enough to weather the "new hire arrogance." It is time to grow up. More important act like aviation professionals. Courtesy and professionalism yields an amazing amount of respect and productivity and apparently it was lost in training or youth someone along their career. If they or you are content with maintaining their reputations of being jerks, punks and children then so be it. They've earned it. Good luck employing the attitude in your career and see what reward and respect from their counterparts it brings. But don't expect others to tolerate it.

Last edited:
Half the pilots over 60 look like the dirt bag of a 1957 Hoover Wide clean. Especially UAL. Those men let themselves self-destruct. I doubt their medical will last much past 65. And if it does a few will challenge that in a parking lot of fed up 30 something stagnated pilots looking to deliver a fist full of greed discipline. GET OUT.

RELAX. Don't be an A$$HOLE. No one is impressed by your smart mouth comments.

I SAID IT FOR YEARS. Plastics/Composites have NO PLACE in modern airliners especially in critical structures. Sadly someone will have to be killed before action is taken. IDIOTS.

You know one of my pet peeves? People who have a negative comment about everything, and who generally know nothing.

hahahahahaha

P O W !

RIGHT IN THE KISSER.....

You deserve that more than gl does. Now go fly your little rj and act like a mainline pilot. d!ck

Latest resources

Back