Corporate Vs. Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
Ever watch 3 frac guys divide a TGI Fridays check?? Its like a group of bluehairs at the early bird $3.99 buffett....."but matilda, I just had water...I get 30 cents back"

ROTFLMAO ..... :D

You ever watch a corporate crew in the fbo? One is half asleep in the lazy boy trying to read through 3 inch bifocals. The other one is trying to figure out what they are going to do for the 6 hours they are sitting there and trying to scam the crew car so they can actually leave the fbo for an hour. Oh wait they have hat's? Lets see if we can buy the min fuel and maybe they can give us a shirt too.

I don't use the crew car. Some corp guy that barely buys fuel is allways taking it. :) Of course I'll either eat rudys or if in teb i enjoy a fine italian meal at the excellent restaurant right around street across from the banquet hall. Or i have my cousing tommy from passaic come pick me up for a meal.

And that skanage you talk about is just hairspray. It's an afrodisiac in NJ.

Diesel said:
. Some corp guy that barely buys fuel is allways taking it. :) .

it is nice to never have to deal with buying fuel. i don't feel guilty in the least. pass that cost on to the "little people".

G200- Soooo poor so black

I make it a point to buy fuel at the mom and pop fbo's. Signature can suck it but the little fbo in kansas that's trying to make it's way. I'll buy as much fuel as I can to help them out.

Working for a small fbo fuel sales was a major part of our buisnes.

Agreed, Signature can stick it... They're just a ground support/fueling operation for f'n NetJets anyhow. :D

heck you guys get better treatment than we do at signature. They know you have a choice. We don't.

Diesel said:
G200- Soooo poor so black

C'mon Diesel - you can do better than that - at least make this fun.

poor? black? - a little inappropriate but OK...

you must have me confused with a Netjet pilot humpin a fruit tray down the aisle of the Citation to his massa'?

2nd day of ground school....everyone repeat after me...."after per diem I make..."

;)

Last edited:
"So poor so black" is a reference from Wolf Blitzer during hurricane Rita or whatever it is that cleaned up New Orleans. I didn't think it would go over your head.

Remember during your corp interview..."you are on the verge of making captain... that is unless we get a new ceo, get merged, sell a plane, get class action lawsuit against us, but you'll have plenty of days to work without a hard day off."

Diesel said:
"So poor so black" is a reference from Wolf Blitzer during hurricane Rita or whatever it is that cleaned up New Orleans. I didn't think it would go over your head.

Remember during your corp interview..."you are on the verge of making captain... that is unless we get a new ceo, get merged, sell a plane, get class action lawsuit against us, but you'll have plenty of days to work without a hard day off."

Ahh...Wolf Blitzer. Dont watch much of him.... Yes, it went right over my head.....

:confused:

Have a good xmas Diesel!

(will that be in TEB,ASE,or PBI?) I heard Signature throws you guys a sweet buffett!!! -- free soda too, no Taco Bell or gratis water this year boys!

;)

and are you saying they lied to me? we are a CEO away from going fractional? shyte...you gotta understand Diesel - we dont dislike frac, we love them....a few 3rd tier managers riding on thier friends QS and reporting back the shotty a/c and airline level service is pure job security for us!

(really -- have a good holiday!)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back