Corporate Vs. Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AMEN!!!!!

save the wendys dollar menu for the RJ drivers and the Netjets clowns!

We don't use wendy's unless Rudy's opened one. The company provides us food whenever and whatever we want. Today i had the mediterrianian platter with extra hummus.

Of course my personal best in my previous life was 300 dollars at LSGG. Two streets above the hilton and one street over. Just above Le Entrecot'e for those of you that know what i'm talking about. ;)

It was easy to expense. I billed it as cell phone usage. :)

ps i don't even bother picking on g200 anymore. TC is an easier target. :)

Last edited:
I don't want to get g200 banned again he is allways so carring and loving.

Diesel said:

He's learned his lesson. I think this is evidenced by him switching his avatar from 50 Cent to Kanye West. ;)

semperfido said:
the more i see your avatar , the more i like it

The trusty spotted home defender has already retired to her bed for the evening. This is where she will remain until I have to physically drag her downstairs and outside in the morning...:D

She's been a great dog and has been very good with the kids. Her breeder is the one who has supplied the dogs for all the 101 dalmation movies/promotions so I think that's why her temperament is so good.

Her middle name's "Dorothy," but we call her "Dotty..."

Last edited:
Diesel said:

C'mon Diesel..you know I care and have lots of love for you!

you enjoy all the Rudys Med platters you can eat sittin' in the Signature recliner waiting for the crew car to come back...

unlimited Rudys...what a perk!!....was that in the new contract?

;)

nope it's allways been the way it is.

Crew food is not a perk. It's a way to keep the planes running.

I don't wait for the crew car. Got a rental car tonight.

Of course i'm at my folks house... to bad they went to florida. Go figure.

Diesel--Keep on dissin' me an' I be poppin' a cap in yo craka a$$! (How's that G200? ;) )TC

P.S.--Sorry about taking the crew car at EWR last week. Had to go to Short Hills and check out the high dollar skankage... :D

AA717driver said:
Diesel--Keep on dissin' me an' I be poppin' a cap in yo craka a$$! (How's that G200? ;) )TC

P.S.--Sorry about taking the crew car at EWR last week. Had to go to Short Hills and check out the high dollar skankage... :D

I like it AA!!

SHORT HILLS!! a nice brunch at the Hilton and the best MILF's on the planet....I love it!

Dont get Diesel mad, without that crew car he might wind up sitting in the Citation eating his alloted Rudys (all he wants) instead of hitting the dollar menu at Taco Bell!!

Ever watch 3 frac guys divide a TGI Fridays check?? Its like a group of bluehairs at the early bird $3.99 buffett....."but matilda, I just had water...I get 30 cents back"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back