• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Vs. Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually i'm off from the 23-29th. Just got my schedule for the next 5 years. Pretty sweet stuff.

Got 4th of july, turkey day, and new years off next year
Have to work xmass next year but the wife is low woman on the totum pole at fredex so i'm sure she will be working.

G200 is it going to be ASE, EGE, JAC or MYNN for christmass? Don't you have to get the CEO down to the islands or skiing with his new girlfriend for the holidays... don't let your arse get to sore from sitting in the hotel waiting for the ceo to decide to go home... or maybe just to another island.

Don't forget to call home on christmas. I'll be snuggled in my bed. :)

funny corp flight departments closing up and going fractional and the airline's crappy service is pure job security for us.

(really- Have a good christmas)

Diesel said:
actually i'm off from the 23-29th. Just got my schedule for the next 5 years. Pretty sweet stuff.

Got 4th of july, turkey day, and new years off next year
Have to work xmass next year but the wife is low woman on the totum pole at fredex so i'm sure she will be working.

G200 is it going to be ASE, EGE, JAC or MYNN for christmass? Don't you have to get the CEO down to the islands or skiing with his new girlfriend for the holidays... don't let your arse get to sore from sitting in the hotel waiting for the ceo to decide to go home... or maybe just to another island.

Don't forget to call home on christmas. I'll be snuggled in my bed. :)

funny corp flight departments closing up and going fractional and the airline's crappy service is pure job security for us.

(really- Have a good christmas)

So I guess you can say we NEED each other???

Can we all feel the love and the Christmas spirit now?!

glad to hear you are home for the holidays.

(any yes, I am also)

be well.

:D

Last edited:
jesus i need a hug.

hehehhehehe...This is entertaining. Kinda like being back on active duty and talking smack about the other services. But in the end, he who cruises premium cable with the remote control on one hand hand and a beer on other is King, Aim High! :p

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back