• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Airlines (AA Connection) J32 down in MO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sh!t!!! My best friend just started IOE at CorpEx on Monday.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family & friends of everyone that is involved.

TSA Pilot said:
We (Trans States) do NOT fly to Kirksville. Thats a Corporate Airlines route. God be with the passengers, crew and their familes.
My bad I thought it was them, I could have sworn they did fly in there back when I worked on the ramp.

I just watched the news conference that was held at the Kirksville Airport this morning, and all I can say is that I hope the FAA and the NTSB got there as quick as they could!

Between the spokesperson from the Sheriff's Dept, and the one from the Highway Patrol, neither had a clue as to what NTSB stood for. It was first referenced as "National Transportation Safety Bureau", and then 'National Traffic Safety Bureau" They then gave up for a bit and referred to both the FAA and NTSB as "Federal People", and then it was back to 'National Traff..err Transportation Safety Bureau"

I'm sure they were both just unnerved to have a bunch of reporters in their faces when they were trying to deal with a horrible crash, but still...

God bless those that were lost last night, and I hope that the 5 missing are recovered. :(

This is so sad, another crash.... and in MO again. My prayers go out to the families and friends of all involved. God's speed........

:(

Anyone know who the crew was? If so could you drop me a PM. (don't want to put their names out in view of the public just yet) I good friend of mine has a brother in law that works there and just wanted to make sure he's alright. Continued prayers.....

Mongo

I recieved two phone calls last night telling me about this accident. As a former Corpex employee, the only way I can explain my feelings was the word SHOCK.

I heard from a former coworker, who heard from another former 3Cer, who heard from a current Corpex employee who the crew was, but I will not speculate or spread rumors until it is confirmed. I will say that I recognized the name of the Captain, and he was an excellent person and pilot whom will be sorely missed.

I'm still young, and this is the first time I have heard a colleague passed away in an accident - I fear it will not be the last time. My sincerest prayers go out to every former and current employee at Corporate Airlines. I've yet to meet better people than the guys and gals that work at 3C. Once further details come out, if there is any way I can contribute or help the familes of those who have left us, those who know who I am please feel free to PM, call, or contact BM down in Jackson and tell him to get ahold of me.

"But for the grace of God go I..."

Last edited:
Corpex J-32

I have a number of friends at Corpex. My sympathies go out to the families of the crew and the victims.

I used to ride them to STL out of OWB all the time when I was at TWA. What a great group of people.

This may not bode well for Corpex. I've heard things are not all that rosy overthere.

I hope this crew was doing what they loved right up till the end. I think most pilots are in this profession because they love to fly. Most likely this crew was working toward a better future in aviation. God Bless EM!

If somebody knows who the crew was, could you PM me. I can't get a hold of my buddy down there.

Jetstar Aviator

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back