Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWE days

The Sizzler said:
My bad I thought it was them, I could have sworn they did fly in there back when I worked on the ramp.
Back in the good ole TWE days, Trans States did fly J32s in and out of STL. Then, in '99 they got rid of all of them, and kept the J42s, ATRs & EMB-145s.

"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God."
JOB 19:25-26

Last edited:
God Bless those and their families. Corpex is a great bunch of people, my deepest sympathies to all involved.

Sig said:
Godspeed.

My condolences to all.

Belchfire, I can only imagine. I'm sorry.
Thanks my friend...in fact, all my friends. My
what an awful way to wake up, with my sister
in law calling the phone to see where I was.

I had flown with the CA back when he was a
new FO. A good stick and all around great guy.
didn't know the fo that well, had just barely met
him, but given the standard of the people that we
have I can only imagine that he was well liked.
Godspeed my friend, you will be well and truely
missed.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families
of all that have been touched by this...and my
family at corpex.

"May your paths all be downhill. May the sun always
smile on your face. May the wind always be at your
back and may you be in Heaven an hour before the
devil knows you're dead." old Irish toast...

End of Corpex

Sad as it will be this is probably do Corpex in.........the lawsuits, etc will just be too costly for a small airline to overcome. Regardless of the reason for the crash. If anyone knows the names of the crew I would appreicate a private message with their names....

I wouldn't jump the gun on that one Airlinepilot.

Lawers like Kerry and Edwards only go after deep

pockets, cause that's how they get paid...

God but you're cold!

Lawyers will take it all...

Well you can count on this. There will be numberous lawyers with lawsuits filed that will cost Corpex alot of money...even with insurance....
There is also the MEGA attention the FAA and eveyone else will give them during the next year while this goes on......I guarantee you there are already lawyers trying to sign-up next-of-kin as we speak. Lawyers assume insurance will pay up but most airlines have to pay a certain amount up front....(for example I think at SWA the company has to pay the first Mil)......The legal cost alone will probably sink the Corpex ship....Everything at Corpex just got more expensive...esp insurance.

airlinepilot said:
The legal cost alone will probably sink the Corpex ship....Everything at Corpex just got more expensive...esp insurance.
The legal costs will be picked up by their insurance carrier, as it is the insurance provider who contracts to accept the liability. It will be either future premiums or refusal of coverage that will hurt them the most going forward.

JW Belchfire:

This is such a messed up situation; a tug o'war for me emotionally. I've never met you, but I was extremeley relieved to see you're still with us; yet I'm trying to pay respects to all that died and the ones that have to live without them. Surreal.

Glad you're here. But dam.n it's been a hard week.

I have a question ,but I think I know what the answer probably is.
Has anyone ever successfully sued the affiliated major when a codeshare regional has crashed?

I imagine the majors have gone to great lengths to insulate themselves from this, but these days it seems like the lawyers can punch through a lot of agreements and sympathetic juries let them get away with it.

Belchfire

GO FU ck off! People died.. this isnt political. Just like the president you have to make a political issue out of tragedy. Do you want to go on we can go in another forum... but this is no place to put your idiotic, oblivious comments. Byt he way, kIng george is a lawyer too you ass.

Latest resources

Back