• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Airlines (AA Connection) J32 down in MO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shut "Jet Pilot". Belchfire is right on. Corpex will probably get sued into the Stone Age and that is really unfortunate.

BTW, that's the first I've ever heard of Bush being a lawyer. From my recollection he was a BUSINESSMAN. Either way, at least Bush made the attempt to *EARN* his own money not inherit it from rich women he married.

oh im sorry i thought osama bin laden and the saudis gave him his money. No, seriously guys if this is a subject that you absolutely cant get away from discussing.. lets take it to another forum. Have some respect.

Last edited:
End of Corpex
Sad as it will be this is probably do Corpex in.........the lawsuits, etc will just be too costly for a small airline to overcome. Regardless of the reason for the crash. If anyone knows the names of the crew I would appreicate a private message with their names....
You never know. Look at Air Midwest and Colgan. Both lost 19 seat turboprops and are still operating. I hope to see Corpex around for a long time.

You Never Know

You never know and it all depends on the amount of insurance that they have. I mean one of the guys that was killed was a well known Doctor and several other Medical VIPs....you can just imagine how much those families is going to ask for!!!! The other thing that insurance is not going to cover is all the extra expense of being under a microscope for the next year....The FAA will do what they do best and that is be a royal pain in the butt for every activity (training, maintenance, etc)........Great loss for eveyone.....and my heart goes out to the families and friends. I WOULD LOVE SOMEONE TO PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE CAPT WAS...please send me a private message. BTW....the only reason I mentioned this was because if the guys and gals have a chance for a job someplace else......they might want to consider the potential of Corpex going down.

I have a couple of friends at Corpex. I jumpseat on them quite a bit to see my kids in BRL.

God be with the passengers and crew who perished in this tragedy.

Have the names of the crew already been released?

I have always said my coworkers at Corpex were like my seconded family.
This morning I awoke to hear that I have lost friends that I consider family.
BoilerUp is correct.
You cannot and will not find a better group of people than the people that work at 3C.
My prayers are with every single one of you. On behalf us former 3C'ers at ASA you will be in our thoughts.

Gary

JETPIGS WILL ALWAYS BE UNITED

Last edited:
Belch,

Funny how things work. Never met you, probably never going to, but your name kept coming up in my head today. It's been a tragic day in your life, but it's good to see your still around. I am hoping that you can be a way for the rest of us to find out if the rest of us can do anything for the crew's fam's.

I'll be happy to say Godspeed again,

8HP

Latest resources

Back