Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ultra Grump said:
Hmmm...and here I thought that was Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

You really need to open your mind a little. Rush, Hannity, and O'Reilly are NOT the Three Wise Men.

Now I'm done with the off-topic rhetoric. Promise.
How about PBS? You never heard of Salman Pak?http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/gunning/interviews/khodada.htmlAfter your service in the army, you worked for a secret part of the Iraqi government?Some of it is not very secretive. But there's another part, which has a lot to do with international terrorism and this kind of operation -- this is very secretive.What kind of training went on, and who was being trained?Training is majorly on terrorism. They would be trained on assassinations, kidnapping, hijacking of airplanes, hijacking of buses, public buses, hijacking of trains and all other kinds of operations related to terrorism.That was your reaction on September 11 -- that some of these people might be involved?I assure you, this operation was conducted by people who were trained by Saddam. And I'm going to keep assuring the world this is what happened. Osama bin Laden has no such capabilities. Why? Because this kind of attacks must be, and has to be, organized by a capable state, such as Iraq; a state where they can provide high level of training, and they can provide high level of intelligence to do such training. How could Osama bin Laden -- who's hiding in the middle of nowhere in Afghanistan in small caves and valleys -- train people and gather information and send people to do such high-level operation? We all know this is a high-level operation. This cannot be done by a person who does not even own a plane in Afghanistan, who cannot offer such training in Afghanistan. This is definitely done by a mastermind like Saddam. ...

Imagine me wiping my boots as I step over the garbage to reach a post worthy of responding to.....:rolleyes:

XSR, I wholeheartedly agree that the pilots need to hold 1108 to the highest standards of accountability. Honest mistakes can be forgiven, but corruption cannot be tolerated. So far, the leadership has done nothing to disappoint the NJ families, and now Options families...:), that have placed their hope and trust in IBT Local 1108. I think that the membership learned enough from their experience with 284 to maintain the vigilance required to uphold the reputation 1108 has now. Pilots are very good at learning from the mistakes of others, so I have faith that they will avoid the paths that you have rightfully pointed out. Rest assured, should the group become greedy and demand more than they deserve, I'd be among the first to cry "foul". My sense of fair play would compel me to criticize efforts to obtain more than they had earned. Looking at the FO wage scale, I don't view that as a serious concern for many years.

For those who find it postworthy to comment on my diet and wardrobe, I had wanted to use a photo of myself in a NetJets t-shirt to put an end to your curiosity, and keep the speculation off the board so that we can focus on the issues. My husband vetoed the idea. The NJ pilots can ask to see photos of my family if you run into my husband while out on tour or at CMH. He isn't ashamed of any of us.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Netjetwife

After looking up cameltoe.com (yes, I really thought it was about camels) I decided to abandon my efforts at being lighthearted and edited my original post, accordingly. It's unfortunate that the sexist attitude of a few have to spoil harmless humor for the rest of us, but I refuse to be a part of demeaning my position on the board. The fact that I am fairly attractive or not (if that were the case) should have no bearing on my participation on this forum. I have proven that I do understand the issues that I post about. I write intelligently, whether or not you agree with my viewpoint, you will concede that if you're honest. I ask for no more respect and civil treatment than is given to the men who post here. You will not embarrass me into leaving the board, SC. You are only succeeding at making yourself look like an immature bigot.

Last edited:
RustyFan said:
netjetwife said:
Rusty, broad generalities run the risk of turning into a biased attitude.[/qoute]

THIS IS CNM (chicken nugget momma) HEADLINE NEWS
The World Leader in Communist Union News

Good evening, I’m Queen Latifah and you’re watching CNM, HEADLINE NEWS.

Our top story this evening… I’m still spewing crap I know nothing about… BLAH BLAH BLAH… Did I mention my husband was an F-16 pilot?… BLAH BLAH BLAH… Do I look fat in these jeans?... BLAH BLAH BLAH… Unions will save the world from itself… BLAH BLAH BLAH… John Kerry is my hero… BLAH BLAH BLAH…

I wanted to send one, but Tyson Chicken doesnt make an edible ranch flavor card.

WOW dude, you have alot of time to waste and equal amounts of hatered. If you're so secure with you're job, why do you spend so much time on this board showing everybody just how insecure you are?

Rustyfan,

You have some serious anger management problems.

Seek professional help as soon as possible. You and everyone you come in contact with will be gald you did.

You are a time :bomb: waiting to go off.

Rustyfan and the rest............

Let no one forget that one of the most expensive Law Firms in the Country, who make their bread and butter out of Busting Unions, just lost a Huge Case at Flight Options.

Wouldn't it be in their best interests while still retained by Flight Ops (which you can bet will be the case until a Contract is Ratified), to try to drive people to an Anti-Union position?

Remember, the Flight Options group has not even Elected Leaders yet. Wouldn't it be worth Managements dime to try and influence their Pilots to Vote in more Moderate Leaders who the Company could more easily manipulate with the assistance of Ford & Harrison Union Busting Firm?

This is all about how much money comes out of Raytheon's Pockets to fairly compensate their Pilots. Convince the Pilots that the Union is Evil, and they will put in weaker leaders, while the Law Firm tries to trash the stronger candidates.

Remember the Big Picture now on the Scene Folks. It is the Flight Options Victory. Don't think the PR War is over just because the YES Vote came through.

They can turn the whole thing into a Paper Tiger simply by using Psychology to influence what type of Leaders the Flight Ops Pilots will be most comfortable electing.

The War from Ford and Harrison is still on. They are just refocusing their tactics.

Let no one forget where the Battle Field is located.

RustyFan said:
netjetwife said:
Rusty, broad generalities run the risk of turning into a biased attitude.[/qoute]

THIS IS CNM (chicken nugget momma) HEADLINE NEWS
The World Leader in Communist Union News

Good evening, I’m Queen Latifah and you’re watching CNM, HEADLINE NEWS.

Our top story this evening… I’m still spewing crap I know nothing about… BLAH BLAH BLAH… Did I mention my husband was an F-16 pilot?… BLAH BLAH BLAH… Do I look fat in these jeans?... BLAH BLAH BLAH… Unions will save the world from itself… BLAH BLAH BLAH… John Kerry is my hero… BLAH BLAH BLAH…

I wanted to send one, but Tyson Chicken doesnt make an edible ranch flavor card.

This is probably one of the lowest things I've seen on this board; utterly disgraceful. Debate the issues but jezz, act like gentlemen. Rusty, you sound like an IP I had in A-4s who kept b!7ching the entire flight because the lead solo IP in the other airplane was a woman and kicked his rear in 3 out 3 ACM engagements! Take the other guy's advice and learn some anger management.

Nice comeback NJW and oh, buon compleanno!
VVJM265

Thanks for the support gentlemen. I realize there's always a few in every crowd......so I choose to look past those posts and address the ones of substance.

Freedom, your timely reminder is well placed. By voting in 1108, the Options group has given themselves a fighting chance. They now must make the most of the opportunity by staying engaged in the battle. Communication will become even more critical as leadership gives directions to the pilots on what their role is to be in the fight for a fair contract. Rest assured, that it will take more than a yes vote from each of the pilots, from this point onwards. I think a good yardstick which can be used for electing official leaders, is to look at their contribution to getting Options this far. The organizers did so at considerable risk to their careers. That dedication surely did not go unnoticed.

I think this is an exciting time. Every step you take will lead you and your families closer to the lifestyle of financial security that comes with a professional career. For my critics out there, let me save you the trouble of posting. No, I'm not advocating that frac pilots should all be multi-millionaires. I'm talking about being able to have savings set aside for emergencies, education funds that hold more than a few hundred dollars from gifts to your children, homes in safe neighborhoods, reliable transportation, and some of the treats that add fun to family life. Those are things that other professionals take for granted, but that have been missing from the lives of too many frac pilots. The company won't hand that lifestyle over to you, or you'd have it already. We all know you've earned it. I'm saying--roll up your shirtsleeves and be prepared to pitch in and help make it happen. I know it's there and I know you can do it!
Loudly cheering from the sidelines,
Netjetwife

PS For those of you who found this post "too much". Remember it's my birthday. You can humor me for today, right? :)

Ok, you went and made me break my promise...

gunfyter said:
How about PBS? You never heard of Salman Pak?...
Ever heard of Ahmad Chalabi? You can see where his gems of intelligence got us.

Heard of Zacarias Moussaoui? I can't believe you're quoting this to me:
How could Osama bin Laden -- who's hiding in the middle of nowhere in Afghanistan in small caves and valleys -- train people and gather information and send people to do such high-level operation?...This cannot be done by a person who does not even own a plane in Afghanistan, who cannot offer such training in Afghanistan.
Bin Laden was NOT hiding in caves until AFTER 9/11 and our response, in attacking AFGHANISTAN. He had the full protection and blessing of the Taliban, remember? No access to aircraft? Look here: http://www.flyariana.com/history.php Looks like Ariana had some airplanes sitting around doing nothing for a while pre-9/11 due to international sanctions. And we all know where the hijackers' actual flight training was conducted.

Extremism in all its forms is dangerous. Including "conservative Christians" and "bleeding-heart liberals" in our own country. I prefer to take the middle ground. Keeps things more "fair and balanced," to quote a media outlet with which I am sure you are very familiar.

Okay, now I'm really done. Though I guess I'd better not promise this time.

Last edited:
netjetwife said:
I'm saying--roll up your shirtsleeves and be prepared to pitch in and help make it happen.

More spew and boo-hoo-hoo from the Queen Mom of Unions. Try rolling up your sleeves and standing on your own two feet instead of sending your money to the Teamsters and having them fight your battles for you.

Why anyone thinks taking advice from the wife of an ex Air Force/furloughed AA pilot who does nothing but sit on a computer all day and tell you how great the Teamsters are is beside me.

Does anyone call their brother or sister, or wife for that matter when you’re getting the weather and trying to decide if you are going to launch for Aspen?

Does anyone not see you’re a dying, ranting, screaming liberal who has no “real” experience even working for a living? You are a sideline freak of nature that just won’t shut up. So I’m making it my personal goal to give a solid O’Reilly Zone reply to every one of your idiotic, anti American unionized propaganda statements. When you go do some research on modern American Unions and see what they’ve really done for the working American over the last 30 years, you’ll change your tune. As for pilots, go ask 5000 Eastern guys, 2500 Brantiff guys, 3000 TWA guys, 3000+ Pan Am guys how well their “union” took care of em.

And then go do some research on Trans States Airlines and its alter Ego G*Jets Airlines, which happens to be represented by none other than the Teamsters. Now talk about spin, I can’t wait to hear how the 1108 tackles this one. Here’s a case where management sticks it to the TSA pilots and forms a low ball airline to do the 70, 90 seat RJ flying right out from underneath them. And they go get the Teamsters to head ALPA off at the pass and win the Single Carrier petition. I love it, now you have 2 unions pissing on each other.

I think Jane Fonda is the devil; I think I found her little sister on flightinfo.com

When you learn to speak for yourself and stop having others speak for you…. You earn respect.

Latest resources

Back