Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
See you in 2008.

Why wait? Bring it on Boss Hog! I lived through Vietnam, Eastern Airlines, flying frieght in Africa, Bill Clinton, and now you guys.

Lets get it on. My $ is on Mr. Richard Santulli and Company. Not a bunch of seat grabbing thugs from the truckers union.

Wow !!!
There really are still some A$$***** out there.

You must be a real pain in the A$$ to fly with Rustyfan. I pitty your co workers and all those who have to be around you!

"Say what ever makes you feel good inside, the fact is your feeding your kids frozen chicken nuggets instead of cooking a real meal so you can sit on the internet and blah blah blah about your husbands job! Go watch Opra and get with the program. Your about as clueless as they come in knowing your "union" histor"....Rusty.

Thats some funny sh$t....I don't care who you are!

Rustyfan, I was on your side until that Bill Clinton crack. At Least he did not kill 2500 soldiers and wounded countless others like the current occupant in the WH.

With all due respect for your flying career, Rusty, we weren't discussing Eastern Airlines. The subject under discussion was 1108 and the latest frac group to join their Local. My husband is on the front line with SU (StrongUnion for those who may not know), which means that I have a front row seat and the inside scoop, compared to an outsider like yourself. I do believe that I know more 1108 leaders than you do and thus am more qualified to comment on their integrity and how they conduct union business in Local 1108.

My son is old enough to fix chicken tenders for all of us while I work on my family's private fight for justice. Writing reports for the prosecutor keeps me at the computer, but I pay Morgan well so our system works for us. Why would it be of interest to you?

From their parents, our children have learned the importance of standing up for what's right-- whether it is privately (their uncle's case) or publicly (fair compensation/representation for frac pilots). I have no time for TV. I'm focused on the important things in life, like setting the record straight and giving credit where credit is due. Now we're off to the airport to pick up my husband. He had a busy week and has lots to share with me. That would be general observations for those who may have a concern. We operate under the "need to know" rule. The NJ board is a wealth of information and any spouse can learn a lot by following closely, as I do.

RustyFan said:
Oh yeah honey, one more thing...

Oh, your killing me Rusty! I've got coffee coming out of my nose Im laughing so hard.

Did we spend a week together down in Barbados over Thanksgiving?

Guitar rocker said:
I remember working at a smaller commuter............no union, and things were OK. It grew too quickly, a lot of new faces in terms of pilots and schedulers/mgmt and a lot of desperation in getting the job done especially when our code share was up for review.....which meant using and abusing the pilots (forcing the pilots to fly when they shouldnt...heaven forbid you say NO).......

I now know your limitations. You are hereby referred to as my 'one dimensional friend.'

- A

netjetwife said:
Now we're off to the airport to pick up my husband. He had a busy week and has lots to share with me.

Don't you mean "...lot's to share with us?"

You are full of *$@! Any self respecting Fractional pilot would have an airport car, or find their own ride so as not to negatively impact the family while away for 9 days. C;mon..."we're off to the airport" to pick up "MY" husband? Bob Grant said it best...fake - phony - fraud.

Latest resources

Back