Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get off your sill highhorse of political correctness. Fact is that while all Muslims might not be terrorists, give me an instance within the last decade or two involoving terrorists who are not Muslim.....

-Bueller, Bueller

Here you go:

1985 Air India B747 terrorist bombing inflight, 329 dead. Sikh terrorists. Yes, Sikh. Not Muslim.

1985, The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelamof massacre, 146 Sinhalese civilians murdered by these terrorists.

1987, Bombing of Greek Air Force bus carrying American military personnel. A group called 'November 17' claims responsibility.

1987, An assault by an IRA team on Loughall RUC base is stopped by SAS commandos, who kill eight attackers and a civilian.

1990, The IRA shoot down a British army helicopter in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, near the border with the Irish Republic.

NUMEROUS IRA attacks on civilians. That's terrorism, too.

NUMEROUS bombings in Columbia throughout the last two decades, all drug cartel rivalry, and plenty of civilians dead.

1994, In the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre, Baruch Goldstein kills 29 Palestinian civilians in an attack.

Luis Carriles organized a string of bombings at luxury hotels in Cuba in 1997.

1998, Omagh bombing by the Real IRA (an IRA splinter group) kills 29.

A train derailment in India kills 130 people in the Rafiganj rail disaster. Naxalite terrorists.

NUMEROUS civilians killed by Columbian FARC throughout the years.

2006, The LTTE detonate two claymore mines targeting a bus carrying 140 civilians in Sri Lanka. 68 civilians, including ten children, three pregnant women and their unborns, are killed. Approximately 60 civilians are injured.

The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eealem (LTTE) has killed MANY civilians in terrorist attacks throughout the years.

There's many more if you look hard enough.

The point is you're sadly mistaken if you think terrorism in today's world is isolated to Muslim radicals only.

I'm sure you do you liberal POS. Maybe if the screeners and paxs had been a little more paranoid on 9/11, some of this might not have happened. So tell me to shove it. Good for you. Just so you know, you are being watched now...........and a lot of us don't have short-term-merory loss like a lot of hacks on this board.

Hahahaha. The 'POS' namecalling. Says a lot about your character. 9/11 happened with tools that were allowed on planes back then.

Calling me liberal and all, then take a step back and blame your government for intelligence failures that led to 9/11. How certain documents titled "Bin Laden determined to attack within United States" went ignored.

Check out "United 93". It's on HBO this month.

Then talk about "paranoia"....schmuck.

I REFUSE to watch a movie set to profit on the events of 9/11, but thanks for the offer!

I agree with PCL_128 that if something truly suspicious is observed, then go ahead and take the right course of action.

I REFUSE to watch a movie set to profit on the events of 9/11, but thanks for the offer!

I had some of the same thoughts before watching it, but the families of the victims all approved of the movie, and a portion of the profits went to 9/11 charities. This movie really shouldn't be missed. I think everyone should watch it to be reminded of exactly what we're dealing with, especially as members of this profession.

Calling me liberal and all, then take a step back and blame your government for intelligence failures that led to 9/11. How certain documents titled "Bin Laden determined to attack within United States" went ignored.

I agree and wonder why more emphasis hasn't been placed on determining why the Clinton Administration didn't do more to chase Bin Laden down. Sadly I think some key evidence in regards to that ended up in Sandy Berger's pants, never to be seen again.

Hey tool, Americans have killed more civilians than 19 arabs. Step away from Fox News and look at the big picture. If you want to treat all arabs the same, then we should treat all Americans the same and i can guarantee you that more people have died from the hands of americans than arabs.

Ahhh....part of the "Blame America First Crowd." Pull your head out of your *** and look at what is going on worldwide. If you're not concerned about Muslims and how a very large percentage of them twist their religion to kill non-muslims you do not have a clue what is going on in the world today. It is not a gentle religion and don't fill your head with the thought that it is.

Hahahaha. The 'POS' namecalling. Says a lot about your character. 9/11 happened with tools that were allowed on planes back then.

So it's our government's fault that muslim extremists attacked us? Liberal isn't the word that I would use to describe you.

So it's our government's fault that muslim extremists attacked us? Liberal isn't the word that I would use to describe you.

I said intelligence failures as a result of incompetence within the government. VERY important documents never got to the right hands to take the right actions. Documents labeled "bin laden determined to attack the United States" should NOT have been ignored. The FBI and CIA, prior to 9/11, did not have info sharing like they should have. It was almost 'competitiveness' to see who could be better than the other, and lots of information never got into the right hands. After 9/11, serious intelligence failures were cited.

Ahhh....part of the "Blame America First Crowd." Pull your head out of your *** and look at what is going on worldwide. If you're not concerned about Muslims and how a very large percentage of them twist their religion to kill non-muslims you do not have a clue what is going on in the world today. It is not a gentle religion and don't fill your head with the thought that it is.

I liked the first bolded part of your post, because that is true. The second bolded part is where I disagree... that bolded statement is true when the radicals twist the religion to suit them. My family doctor is actually a Pakistani Muslim guy, and I would never tell him his religion isn't gentle. "Know thy enemy" , and that enemy are the radical Muslims who twist their religion to further their agendas. That's the enemy. Not good guys like my doctor.

Last edited:

You said "Your Government." Are you a US citizen? I don't mean to be disrespectful. You indicated that you lived here since you were a child. If you identify yourself with another country and not as an American citizen, most of your arguments, even if valid, will fall upon deaf ears, because it was our United States that was attacked.

By using the term "your government," you marginalize yourself in the eyes of a lot of the readers and immediately turn it into an Us vs. Them. If you are not a U.S. citizen, how can you expect us to give any credence to your opinion? If the US Government is not yours, may I respectfully ask which government you took an oath of allegiance to and to protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic?

Oath of Allegiance for Naturalized Citizens

Oath of Allegiance

The oath of allegiance is:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

You said "Your Government." Are you a US citizen? I don't mean to be disrespectful. You indicated that you lived here since you were a child. If you identify yourself with another country and not as an American citizen, most of your arguments, even if valid, will fall upon deaf ears, because it was our United States that was attacked.

By using the term "your government," you marginalize yourself in the eyes of a lot of the readers and immediately turn it into an Us vs. Them. If you are not a U.S. citizen, how can you expect us to give any credence to your opinion? If the US Government is not yours, may I respectfully ask which government you took an oath of allegiance to and to protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic?

Make no mistake, I am a US citizen.

You misunderstood me. You called me a liberal POS, so that makes it pretty clear you are on the conservative right. So, by saying 'your government' , I meant the Bush yahoo leading the office today. The Republican led government which righties love so much. That's what I meant by your government. Yes, it is my government, but I was emphasizing the conservative right by saying 'your' government, caues you are that far right/conservative.

Anyway, it would be foolish to think that 9/11 was planned only after Bush came into office. Blame goes around to the Clinton administration as well.

But in *todays* world, Bush has made it far worse instead of making us safer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back