Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its the sign of the times guys!! Sadly, but people are gonna feel like this no matter what for a long time coming.

3000 Americans killed in one shot. How many Americans are killed by illegal immigrants in this country? How about I dont go into a nightclub because there are black people in there. You know majority of people on death row are black.

Number of airplanes hijacked by illegal Hispanic immigrants = ZERO

Number of airplanes hijacked by blacks = ZERO

Number of airplanes hijacked by Muslim men of Arab descent between 19-36 = MANY

Good on her. I'd do the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Some of you liberal politically-correct types are forgetting something here: she didn't just walk off the plane because they were Arab, she walked off the plane because they were Arab and acting in a suspicious manner. If she had walked on the plane, saw an Arab guy sitting there, and immediately caused a scene and demanded to be let off the plane, then you might have a valid argument. But that's not the case. She waited until she saw suspicious behavior. This is exactly what all of us should be looking for.

About a year ago, when I was still in the left seat at Pinnacle, I had a similar situation. About 5 Arab males in their 20s-30s were acting somewhat suspiciously. The gate agent let me know that she had noticed them behaving strangely during check in and sitting at the gate. I thanked her for the heads up and told her that we'd keep an eye on them. During boarding, the stew noticed that the men were scattered throughout the plane and were all keeping a very close eye on the flight deck door. After the stew told me that, I decided that maybe the gate agent wasn't imagining things and it was time to look into it further. I had the agent check to see where they were going, and it turned out that all of them were Pakistani citizens, but all of them had tickets to different final destinations. It all seemed just a little off to me: a bunch of Pakistani men who were talking in Arabic to each other as if they were good friends during check in, who then act as if they don't know each other and scatter throughout the plane during boarding while watching the flight deck, and all of them are going different places? Nope, too many red flags for me. I called the VP Security and he called up DHS. They pulled the guys off the plane and took them for questioning. I called the VP a week later to see what had come of it, figuring that I had probably just overreacted. This is all that the VP could tell me: "The men are still in custody due to an ongoing investigation. DHS won't say anything further, because they say the case is security-sensitive information." Moral of the story? Don't be afraid to say something if you notice suspicious behavior from Arabic men. It might be nothing, or it might be the next dry-run from a group of would-be hijackers. Keep an eye out.

This woman did nothing wrong, and she doesn't need to apologize. We need more people like her, not less.

Nice work.

When you are in the air and they all pull out 6" composite knives and begin slashing passengers necks?

:uzi:

How quickly we forget Arab males, age 19-36, were the ones who killed almost 3000 Americans.

Exactly! I mean if the guys are good guys, I feel bad that they get looked at wierd because they are Arabic but that's just the world we live in today. They should be pissed at Osama and all the freaks, not us.

Statistically, in many cities, blacks account for the most armed robberies... so I'm assuming that whites should be wary of ANY and EVERY black man, because the blacks "should realize that americans are concerened about their behaviour and should adapt. I understand that's not right, but that's the way it should be?"

Well........it sucks but that's how stereotypes work. So, if blacks account for the most armed robberies, it would actually surprise you that whites would be more wary of them? HELLOOOOO?????

The way it SHOULD be is that people MIND THEIR OWN FRIGGIN BUSINESS, don't rob other people and don't kill other people. Then it would be the way "it should be". Noone would have to profile or stereotype because there would be nothing to be afraid of.

Maybe my ATM shouldnt give me the option of choosing English.

Actually, it shouldn't. If you want to live here, you should speak ENGLISH!
The ATM thing gets on my nerves! I want the option of Swahili.....why the f*** isn't THAT on there? It should ONLY HAVE ENGLISH! This is AMERICA not Mexico.

Let's talk about assumptions..... I know there are always exceptions\, etc, etc., but be careful with these people, never assume they think the way we do....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these days it sure seems to me that while not all Muslims are terrorists, all terrorists sure seem to be Muslim. When all these guys are running around hijacking airliners and they have a history of doing crazy stuff, forgive me for being a little suspicious....

BTW-A very good friend of mine went to a major aviation college and found out that the guy he roomed with for a couple of years was one of the hijackers on 9-11. All the above statements applied to this roomie as well (honest, hard -working, etc. etc) Right until this guy fooled everyone long enough to fly a plane into a building!

Get off your sill highhorse of political correctness. Fact is that while all Muslims might not be terrorists, give me an instance within the last decade or two involoving terrorists who are not Muslim.....

-Bueller, Bueller

Amen bro! Amen!

BTW, that's crazy about your friend. How eerie.

These PC crazy people off in their la la land are going to be the demise of this country.

The flying public has been gripped by paranoia for quite some time.

Check out "United 93". It's on HBO this month.

Then talk about "paranoia"....schmuck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back