Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahahaha. The 'POS' namecalling. Says a lot about your character. 9/11 happened with tools that were allowed on planes back then.

Calling me liberal and all, then take a step back and blame your government for intelligence failures that led to 9/11. How certain documents titled "Bin Laden determined to attack within United States" went ignored.

I'm sorry...........were these tools you refer to the same arab, 19-36 year old males you say aren't the problem? My government or ours? Were you born an assholee or did you just grow into it?

I'm sorry...........were these tools you refer to the same arab, 19-36 year old males you say aren't the problem? My government or ours? Were you born an assholee or did you just grow into it?

Hmmm. I wonder if Richard Reid was an Arab between 19-36? Remember he was trying to do the nasty too.

Doesn't even deserve a response, but here it goes anyway.

Clearly, you have a reading comprehension problem. I never once said that the 9/11 hijackers are not the problem. They are the problem, and that problem is radical Islamic terrorists.

Labeling the innocent Arabic guys who are US citizens, Americans, as 'part of the problem' is just plain ignorant and dumb.

The 'my' versus 'ours' government thing was already addressed in a previous post of mine, so just scroll back. [Again, back to your apparent reading comprehension].

And your last sentence,

Ex737Driver said:
Were you born an assholee or did you just grow into it?

I LOVE personal attacks! It just reaffirms to me that you (the poster) no longer have any valid arguments left, and resort to something that satisfies your ego.

Okc........:(

thank you.

nothing to fear except fear...

speaking of giving away the country- aren't we selling it to china, financing this war?....

3000 people died and that sucks- but we lose more than that every day in car accidents ... what about cancer- diabetes and heart disease...

I'm sorry - just like we don't get rid of cars- i don't believe in fundamentally changing this country and it's freedoms and tolerances based on 9/11....it's as logical as a fear of flying and sharks

9/11 has been used for a variety of agendas- it's so sad we let it.

Until the "moderate" Muslims of the world stand up and denounce the actions of the "radical" Muslims to the world, Americans will distrust (and rightfully so) ALL Muslims.

But you know what happens? Everytime something hideous happens to Americans, i.e. 9/11, the moderate Muslims just keep their pie-holes shut. Many, in fact, literally dance in the streets that "the Great Satan" has gotten what it has deserved. Even in Kuwait, the country we saved from rape, pillage, and plunder in 1991, 66% say "we got we deserved," in the 9/11 attacks. Only 16% of Iraqi civilians now support the American campaign.

Even Japanese-Americans have publically expressed shame for the actions of their WWII Japanese ancestors. The South Koreans were publically horrified, ashamed, and disgraced by the actions of the Virginia Tech psycho.

So where is the public outrage from all the Muslims? IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!

So, is it any wonder that Americans don't trust Muslims? I think not. We're not fukcing idiots. We're Americans. And we know what is most important in this world...and that's looking out for #1. We don't have a choice. No one else in the world gives a damn about us.

Of course, they all want to be like us: America is simultaneously the most most hated, feared, and loved country on the entire planet. They are lined up by the bazillions, TO INCLUDE MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS, trying to gain citizenship to the United States.

This is no flame. It's the truth.

Flamethrowers: Save your effort; I'm not interested in debating fools and tools. I don't have the time. Shove it.

Last edited:
Until the "moderate" Muslims of the world stand up and denounce the actions of the "radical" Muslims to the world, Americans will distrust (and rightfully so) ALL Muslims.

But you know what happens? Everytime something hideous happens to Americans, i.e. 9/11, the moderate Muslims just keep their pie-holes shut. Many, in fact, literally dance in the streets that "the Great Satan" has gotten what it has deserved. Even in Kuwait, the country we saved from rape, pillage, and plunder in 1991, 63% say "we got we deserved," in the 9/11 attacks. Only 16% of Iraqi civilians now support the American campaign.

Even Japanese-Americans publically express shame for the actions of their WWII Japanese ancestors. The South Koreans were publically horrified, ashamed, and disgraced by the actions of the Virginia Tech psycho.

So where is the public outrage from all the Muslims? IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!

So, is it any wonder that Americans don't trust Muslims? I think not. We're not fukcing idiots. We're Americans. And we know what is most important in this world...and that's looking out for #1. We don't have a choice. No one else in the world gives a damn about us.

Of course they all want to be like us: America is simultaneously the most most hated, feared, and loved country on the entire planet.

This is no flame. It's the truth.

Flamethrowers: Save your effort, I'm not interested in debating fools; I don't have time for it. Shove it.

AGREED!!!!!!!

Doesn't even deserve a response, but here it goes anyway.

Clearly, you have a reading comprehension problem. I never once said that the 9/11 hijackers are not the problem. They are the problem, and that problem is radical Islamic terrorists.

Labeling the innocent Arabic guys who are US citizens, Americans, as 'part of the problem' is just plain ignorant and dumb.

The 'my' versus 'ours' government thing was already addressed in a previous post of mine, so just scroll back. [Again, back to your apparent reading comprehension].

And your last sentence,

I LOVE personal attacks! It just reaffirms to me that you (the poster) no longer have any valid arguments left, and resort to something that satisfies your ego.

The only reading comprehension problem I have is with the vile you spew. You claim to be an American but apparently this is by legal status only. You dishonor the Americans that were lost on 9/11 by claiming that being suspicious of a member of a specific race, specific age range, and or religion that fits a profile is wrong. Do you honestly think that our illustrious TSA will do this for us? This woman had a right to be alarmed. Did she know that they were American citizens? No. Did she know that they trained marines? No. Did she know that they were on that aircraft to try to kill everyone on board? No. She simply believed that her family was possibly in danger based on previous actions by the same people she saw on board.

A question for you..........if a pit bull bit you while walking in your neighborhood, are you now more prone to avoid the next pit bull you see or do you simply walk up and pet it?

No dude, You're not an American. You're some foreigner trying to change MY country to fit your crap way of life. Just because some lawyer said "You're in" doesn't slightly mean you're an American.

Wow that's really Klan-tastic! How about some pure-blood rhetoric? You're covering your own prejudice with a cloak of 'security' and 'patriotism' and it's just sad.

I don't see what the fuss is all about. The lady evaluated the situation, decided she didn't like the risk vs reward equation and took action to remove herself and her kids from what she perceived as a potentially dangerous situation. She didn't demand anybody else be removed, she removed herself and her kids. She was uncomfortable and she took responsibility for her own safety. Textbook response if you ask me. Good for her.

I'd like to think of myself as someone that knows a few things about situational awareness. I've spent my entire adult life attempting to hone the skill in one way or another. The scenario described in that story would have set off every alarm bell in my head. Middle eastern males, travelling in a group, not sitting together, appearing to be reconning an airplane, not groomed in a way that matches what they said they were, etc, etc. Based on the information I had, I would be very concerned in that circumstance.

The lady had it right and for the airline to take some time and find out whether or not there was something to be concerned about was very appropriate. As it turns out, they weren't a threat, but how do you know unless you ask the question? I, for one, am not willing to forego my personal safety and the safety of the pax in my charge for the sake of political correctness. If the men in question can't understand that then they have no business being in the profession they are in. Same applies to any of you that want to lable this as profiling. It isn't profiling. It's called paying attention to what's going on around you.

There was enough information present in this situation to make a reasonable person concerned. If you can't see that then you are seriously delusional about the world in which we live.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back