Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No dude, You're not an American. You're some foreigner trying to change MY country to fit your crap way of life. Just because some lawyer said "You're in" doesn't slightly mean you're an American. I won't be as nice as that other fella, who's flying missions so I can correct you without a weapon! Remember that, and welcome to America. We got our asses kicked a couple of years ago, and won't let ANYONE try to pull that ******************** again!

No dude, You're not an American. You're some foreigner trying to change MY country to fit your crap way of life. Just because some lawyer said "You're in" doesn't slightly mean you're an American. I won't be as nice as that other fella, who's flying missions so I can correct you without a weapon! Remember that, and welcome to America. We got our asses kicked a couple of years ago, and won't let ANYONE try to pull that ******************** again!
LMAO!

The difference between you and I?

I was a 'foreigner' from the early 1990s. You (your family) on the other hand immigrated to this country anywhere from the year 1500 to 19xx. Face it, at some point, we were all foreigners to this land known as America. The Native Indians were lied to, broken treaties with, and given diseased blankets as the 'greeting.' They got hosed, no doubt. So look past the history of ancestors settling in America before ripping on others. You 'beat' me to this country by several decades (or hundred-some years). Want a cookie?

Btw, love the attitude! "You're some foreigner trying to change my way of life blah blah blah" ----> even after you had been told I was a US citizen.

You personify the very image that most in the world view us Americans as arrogant.

Last edited:

What an ass.

Hey Jonny Sacko; with all your tough talk, why aren't you in the OEF/OIF right now? I'll take a guess- your grammar is too poor and the recruiters turned you down. No, I take that back. You didn't have the guts to enlist. F-n moron....

Tool!

LMAO!

The difference between you and I?

I was a 'foreigner' from the early 1990s. You (your family) on the other hand immigrated to this country anywhere from the year 1500 to 19xx. Face it, at some point, we were all foreigners to this land known as America. The Native Indians were lied to, broken treaties with, and given diseased blankets as the 'greeting.' They got hosed, no doubt. So look past the history of ancestors settling in America before ripping on others. You 'beat' me to this country by several decades (or hundred-some years). Want a cookie?

Btw, love the attitude! "You're some foreigner trying to change my way of life blah blah blah" ----> even after you had been told I was a US citizen.

You personify the very image that most in the world view us Americans as arrogant.

You sir are a complete TOOL, regardless of your country of origin......

Let's all sit around here are make excuses for evil. These guys are evil and they are all muslim.......

Maybe I should be more specific-muslim terrorists shoot schoolchildren in the back as they attempt tp escape the school these "peaceful innocent muslims" have commandeered. They blow themselves up on schoolbuses and in markets and cafes all over the world. These guys even shoved schoolgirls back into a burning school building in Afghanistan because these girls were not wearing their burkas.

You have got to be kidding us by equating all this evil with all sorts of other political splinter groups around and about.

We are clearly dealing with pure evil. There are no excuses for these people.

Geez, Give the lady a break will ya? She thought about the safety of her family first and being PC second. She apologized what else do you want?

Let's all sit around here are make excuses for evil.

Umm, where exactly did he "make excuses for evil?" I must have missed that part.

The great thing about being an American is that everyone has the same rights. It does not matter where you are from, your religion, your political party, etc. So for all you right wing bubba Bush loving crazies it does not matter what you think. The Constitution protects all. So that means if you step out of line trying to make it hard on fellow Americans your gonna get smacked. You know its true. You rarely hear somone talk like you do in the real world. You hide by your computers and talk like scared children. If you truly believe the way you do Im sure there is a KKK march that would be happy to have your attendance. Oh by the ways the majority of Arabs in this country are Christians. Thats not what Jesus would do is it? No Im not a lib. Im an American that believe in our Democracy. I dont believe in same sex marriage, abortion, amongst other. I do believe that as an American I have the right to stick to my beliefs and not impose them on others.

You sir are a complete TOOL, regardless of your country of origin......

Let's all sit around here are make excuses for evil. These guys are evil and they are all muslim.......

Maybe I should be more specific-muslim terrorists shoot schoolchildren in the back as they attempt tp escape the school these "peaceful innocent muslims" have commandeered. They blow themselves up on schoolbuses and in markets and cafes all over the world. These guys even shoved schoolgirls back into a burning school building in Afghanistan because these girls were not wearing their burkas.

You have got to be kidding us by equating all this evil with all sorts of other political splinter groups around and about.

We are clearly dealing with pure evil. There are no excuses for these people.

PCL 128 pointed it out, and I will reiterate that I have NOT made excuses for evil!

Multiple people had asked about terrorism related activities in the last two decades caused by someone other than radical Muslims, so I listed some.

All the heinous acts you listed are sad. But Muslim radicals aren't alone. Research yourself and you will find many groups (like the IRA and the LTTE) have killed many civilians using methods similar to radical Muslims. Terrorism is terrorism, and it is not limited to one race, religion, or creed of people.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back