Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, Arabs speaking Arabic before they get on an aircraft in the United States, whether they are American citizens or not, is disquieting. So what do you think it would take for you to report "suspicious" activity? When you are in the air and they all pull out 6" composite knives and begin slashing passengers necks?

:uzi:

How quickly we forget Arab males, age 19-36, were the ones who killed almost 3000 Americans.

Hey tool, Americans have killed more civilians than 19 arabs. Step away from Fox News and look at the big picture. If you want to treat all arabs the same, then we should treat all Americans the same and i can guarantee you that more people have died from the hands of americans than arabs.

Personal Experience...

We had a bunch of these SOBs at our flight school..... I suggest that it is not a good idea to impose our values and morals on people like this.....

I know, I know..... There are always exceptions and so forth, BUT.....

The standard Saudi we had at the school was the most lazy, lying, cheating, shady, dangerous person I can think of (and these guys were already airline employees.) These a-holes actually think it is a type of bonus with Allah to pull one over on a "nonbeliever" Never assume that they share the same morals as we do. They DO NOT treat women in an honorable way, and they think it is awesome to be dishonest and do harm to a subhuman "nonbeliever"

Don't make the mistake that these guys have ANY of the same values the avg. American does. These people are raised in a very different world, and they totally take advantage of the fact that we always assume that others have good intentions. I can tell you from personal experience-these people from this culture are not the innocent little lambs many would have us believe they are.

-DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THESE GUYS!!!!!
-Let the authorities sort out suspicious behavior!

COME TO AMERICA LEGALLY AND SPEAK ENGLISH!

Seems these Iraqis DO speak english...well enough to train U.S. Marines.

But they also speak their own language...fluently. And that is the language they chose to speak that day...

..and they were here...legally

What he said.

They should realize that americans are concerened about their behaviour and should adapt. I understand that's not right, but that's the way it should be.

Statistically, in many cities, blacks account for the most armed robberies... so I'm assuming that whites should be wary of ANY and EVERY black man, because the blacks "should realize that americans are concerened about their behaviour and should adapt. I understand that's not right, but that's the way it should be?"

I have to raise the BS flag with your philosophy.

Why should a military Arab man, a US citizen, and 100% American, adapt to YOUR paranoia?

If I was that guy, I'd probably tell you to shove it, and quit living a paranoid life where you fear others based simply on skin color and language spoken.

Last edited:
We had a bunch of these SOBs at our flight school..... I suggest that it is not a good idea to impose our values and morals on people like this.....

I know, I know..... There are always exceptions and so forth, BUT.....

The standard Saudi we had at the school was the most lazy, lying, cheating, shady, dangerous person I can think of (and these guys were already airline employees.) These a-holes actually think it is a type of bonus with Allah to pull one over on a "nonbeliever" Never assume that they share the same morals as we do. They DO NOT treat women in an honorable way, and they think it is awesome to be dishonest and do harm to a subhuman "nonbeliever"

Don't make the mistake that these guys have ANY of the same values the avg. American does. These people are raised in a very different world, and they totally take advantage of the fact that we always assume that others have good intentions. I can tell you from personal experience-these people from this culture are not the innocent little lambs many would have us believe they are.

-DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THESE GUYS!!!!!
-Let the authorities sort out suspicious behavior!

Now you're stereotyping an ENTIRE RACE of people based on the actions of a few.

I lived in Michigan for four years and got to know many Arabs around the Dearborn area. Every Arab family I met was 100% American, nice mannered, with good morals, and were hard working people.

WOW, ya'll just don't get it.

Do you have any idea what kind of BS you are saying here? Do you realize many, many "Arabic men" are here in the USA legally? They and their families are here because of the Saddam regime had murdered and harassed their families and friends for decades. Do you know that just because they are speaking arabic they may be and are probably Christians? Do you realize that many came here because of that very fact? Do you understand that they are fighting right along side of the "standard American soldier" over there? And we need them for translators and culture training to make us better at killing the bad ones?

You need to wake up! They are Americans just like us. As far as speaking arabic in the airport...I hate to say it, but it is a little unnerving, but these guys are American Soldiers or helping them. They are American citizens! They were probably just speaking their native language because they were making fun of the ignorant people at the airport like the woman in question.

As much as I predjudice Arabic men, I have to put myself in check as well...knowing many are good Americans. We are at war here. We cannot alienate the ones that want to help us here.

Wake up

3000 Americans killed in one shot. How many Americans are killed by illegal immigrants in this country? Should I cringe and get off an airplane everytime I hear spanish. Maybe my ATM shouldnt give me the option of choosing English. How about I dont go into a nightclub because there are black people in there. You know majority of people on death row are black.

Or get this. How about as Americans we treat Americans as they should be. These guys were helping our troops to defend against future attacks. They didnt have to do that. They should not have been treated that way. Are we so ignorant to think that if these guys were going to do something they would draw attention to themselves by speaking Arabic? They have the same rights as that redneck bubba that can barely read his own name.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back