• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scrapdog;1408976 [B said:
I'm not in the Army either idiot - .
[/B]

To most folks it doesnt matter. Whatever, Army Navy Air Force blah blah blah... idiot.:laugh:

However, I learned Jesus Christ at a young age

Maybe you should relearn it based on the highlighted phrases words below.
F'in Dork when I was probably in the 2nd or 3rd grade, instructorqueer from reading your absolutely retarded posts, pathetic in the 2nd or 3rd grade as well, and clown from watching the circus when I was a young child. You know, those guys are the ones with the floppy shoes and big red nose that run around with absolutely no clue on what they're doing and look extremely silly and sophmoric doing it. A perfect fit for an individual such as yourself.

I do realize this and I beg to differ 100%. Delta very much cares about hiring qualified candidates that are of high caliber. GoJet neither produces qualified candidates nor ones of high caliber. They DON'T want someone like you.

You need to get laid.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And then you'll be positive!

Man you really are giving the few people good people over a Go Jet a bad name.
DAL will hire you but not with that attitude.

Man you really are giving the few people good people over a Go Jet a bad name.

Good people at GoJet? Such a creature does not exist.

Nice headset clown. If you wanted to survive in this industry, you should have thought about that long and hard prior to signing the dotted line for GoJets.

But you signed on with a company that doesn't pay health care benefits to new hires.

Now who is the clown bringing the industry down.

Probably true.
On that subject. I think that with all of the regional guys that they are hiring, there will be a little more fight than they are hoping for.

Why's that ACL??

Did you lose something during these cutbacks? We're you guys furloughed?? I guess you have a lot to fight for..

Do tell why you are ready to fight.......Inquiring minds and all

Why's that ACL??

Did you lose something during these cutbacks? We're you guys furloughed?? I guess you have a lot to fight for..

Do tell why you are ready to fight.......Inquiring minds and all

Many regionals did have to eat sizeable pay cuts. Some lost really nice B funds. Others have been kept in bad faith negotiations on a 10 year old contract for 5 years and counting. Even during the last upswing, many regional pilots have already been exposed to management's chart and graph, full color pamphlet propaganda re-education campaign about how you are already the highest paid even though you have one of the cheapest contracts with the weakest work rules. And yes, many regionals did furlough, downgrade and stagnate.

I take it from your intonation that you might be of the opinion that regional pilots would be absolute pushovers just because they are moving on to their dream job. While most regional pilots will indeed show up to their respective majors with bells on, that positive attituce can and will be changed by bad managemenet, just like they changed the attitudes of oh so many "happy to be here" CFI's stepping up to a shiny new jet.

Now put that coffee down, grab her Greek muscular man frame and git-r-dunn right! What do you think, that this is a half day or something?

Many regionals did have to eat sizeable pay cuts. Some lost really nice B funds. Others have been kept in bad faith negotiations on a 10 year old contract for 5 years and counting. Even during the last upswing, many regional pilots have already been exposed to management's chart and graph, full color pamphlet propaganda re-education campaign about how you are already the highest paid even though you have one of the cheapest contracts with the weakest work rules. And yes, many regionals did furlough, downgrade and stagnate.

I take it from your intonation that you might be of the opinion that regional pilots would be absolute pushovers just because they are moving on to their dream job. While most regional pilots will indeed show up to their respective majors with bells on, that positive attituce can and will be changed by bad managemenet, just like they changed the attitudes of oh so many "happy to be here" CFI's stepping up to a shiny new jet.

Now put that coffee down, grab her Greek muscular man frame and git-r-dunn right! What do you think, that this is a half day or something?

First, major props to the Steelers...

Second, I found humor in how a FNG could be sooooo disgruntled at the company when they just got hired a few months back......If it was that bad 6 months ago, then why take the job???......sure, it's a step up but if he and his compadres have a beef with the company, I say get in line.....Many other guys were screwed directly by the big airline, so listening to a new guy bitch about how hard it was at said contracted lift company, is gonna fall on deaf ears.

There's this idea that some people "got screwed" at their regionals....tough life, driving an RJ, Flight Attendants, Nassau layovers, 3 hour legs, Captain upgrade at 1500 hours......yeah, you sure got screwed.....

There are regionals that abuse people, treat them like dirt, we all know that, but I have little sympathy for the plight of today's regional pilot unless they are flying unpressurized turboprops all day long....then step right up, I'll listen.....otherwise, it's called paying dues......So man up, shut up, cause we've ALL had to do it once or twice in our careers....

Or maybe I'm wrong.....Not digging on the guy, I'm just trying to clarify why new-hires would be so angry...no flame, no fight, just ready to listen.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying, but I don't think ACL was trying to imply that all the regional guys Delta is hiring are rabid warriors ready to shut-r-down this instant if all their lofty demands aren't met immediately. I think he was merely saying that if the company was hiring regional pilots because they are of the opinion that they are easy pushovers who will take anything and like it no matter what, then they are mistaken. If push comes to shove, former regional pilots from any aircraft or era will stand just as strong as the "pure legacy" guys will.

Oh yeah, 34-7! Boo yeah! (yes it was only the Brownies, but still a good start! I think they put "ground transportation by Volvo only" in Big Ben's contract for this year!)

Latest resources

Back