• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Competitive Mins for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see what you're saying, but I don't think ACL was trying to imply that all the regional guys Delta is hiring are rabid warriors ready to shut-r-down this instant if all their lofty demands aren't met immediately. I think he was merely saying that if the company was hiring regional pilots because they are of the opinion that they are easy pushovers who will take anything and like it no matter what, then they are mistaken. If push comes to shove, former regional pilots from any aircraft or era will stand just as strong as the "pure legacy" guys will.

Oh yeah, 34-7! Boo yeah! (yes it was only the Brownies, but still a good start! I think they put "ground transportation by Volvo only" in Big Ben's contract for this year!)

It is funny, I could not have said it better myself. I am infact very happy to be here at Delta, but as you have said, I am not coming in with rose colored glasses on. I know how the game is played. That was the point. Most of the guys and gals coming in do. This means that when the rhetoric starts, we will know what it is and where it is going. It is just something that we have seen before. There was nothing more meant by it. I am sorry that you took that the wrong way. On any given day Delta is ten times better than any regional and that is after all of the cuts that you have taken. That is not something that is east to forget.

I always loved it at the outstations when the van driver says" we need to make one more stop to pick up the Gojet crew"

I say "screw em lets get to the hotel"

his reply " LOL all you crews always say that"

Latest resources

Back