Competitive Mins for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably true.
On that subject. I think that with all of the regional guys that they are hiring, there will be a little more fight than they are hoping for.

It is funny. I had one of those guys in my class. He did not have any questions about it. He was not given any guff about it either. I guess it was the other one that made the big stink about the seniority issue. I am sure that is where all of this is coming from.

I would hope no one would act like a child towards a coworker. At the same time a well written letter to ALPA is about the only professional outlet one can voice their opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
Jesus christ dude - if that is you in your avatar, you are by far the biggest f'in dork in the book. For all the DAL guys worth 2 cents...I'm so sorry you have to deal with this instructorqueer who has absolutely zero SA in an airplane and his highest qual is an F/O at GoJet. Absolutely pathetic.

My avatar speaks a lot....Excited, hungry to fly big jets, international.....

What is wrong with that?

As far a SA, how would you know?

You need to grow up and get a different attitude if you expect to survive in this industry.

My avatar speaks a lot....Excited, hungry to fly big jets, international.....

What is wrong with that?

As far a SA, how would you know?

You need to grow up and get a different attitude if you expect to survive in this industry.

Nice headset clown. If you wanted to survive in this industry, you should have thought about that long and hard prior to signing the dotted line for GoJets.

Nice headset clown. If you wanted to survive in this industry, you should have thought about that long and hard prior to signing the dotted line for GoJets.

It's not the Army, we don't sign on the dotted line at most of these places. It's a job, welcome to the civilian world.

BTW, did the Army Academy teach you such nice language like Jesus Christ dude, F'in Dork :laugh: , instructorqueer, pathetic, clown?

Oh and I don't know if you realize this but Delta will hire who they want and really could care less about Gojet. Also, you're really not any kind of witness to judge who is worth two cents at any airline.

here fishy, fishy, fishy

You guys are so gullible.

$50 says Instructordude has never touched an airplane.

:smash:

He looks like someone you would see on "To catch a predator"

It's not the Army, we don't sign on the dotted line at most of these places. It's a job, welcome to the civilian world.
I'm not in the Army either idiot - however "signing the dotted line" is a catch phrase people use to describe signing a contract to start with a certain company or corporation. I can garauntee you I've had a job in the civilian world a lot longer than you.

BTW, did the Army Academy teach you such nice language like Jesus Christ dude, F'in Dork :laugh: , instructorqueer, pathetic, clown?

Again no such thing as the Army Academy. However, I learned Jesus Christ at a young age, F'in Dork when I was probably in the 2nd or 3rd grade, instructorqueer from reading your absolutely retarded posts, pathetic in the 2nd or 3rd grade as well, and clown from watching the circus when I was a young child. You know, those guys are the ones with the floppy shoes and big red nose that run around with absolutely no clue on what they're doing and look extremely silly and sophmoric doing it. A perfect fit for an individual such as yourself.

Oh and I don't know if you realize this but Delta will hire who they want and really could care less about Gojet. Also, you're really not any kind of witness to judge who is worth two cents at any airline.

I do realize this and I beg to differ 100%. Delta very much cares about hiring qualified candidates that are of high caliber. GoJet neither produces qualified candidates nor ones of high caliber. They DON'T want someone like you.

Latest resources

Back