• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Airlines Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check your junk email folder. Could be there.

I totaly agree with this. I have found some important stuff in my junk email box. I guess I had the spam setting a bit high. They may have plain and simply forgot too. Sometimes HR is easy to get a hold of and others they are not and you have to call several times.

If you got the fedex stuff I would not worry.

Just make sure you get them to set up your travel.

How many E175s are expected to join the fleet through the end of 07 and ultimately through the end of 08?

I interviewed 9/11 and was told to expect a first to mid november class. got the email on 9/13 for a class to start on 10/26. in the interview i was told about a 175 # but that was for a later class date so i don't really know where that puts me or if i will take the job

Are you really gonna leave PDT? After all that? jk glenn...

How many E175s are expected to join the fleet through the end of 07 and ultimately through the end of 08?

as of 10/1 4 airplanes on property. 9 total by end of next year

In 2008

3 a month till March

April - Dec 2 a month till end of NOV total 36 with options of 18 more for 2009

I interviewed 9/11 and was told to expect a first to mid november class. got the email on 9/13 for a class to start on 10/26. in the interview i was told about a 175 # but that was for a later class date so i don't really know where that puts me or if i will take the job

Expect to be around 140-150

As of last friday I think they have 120 and 6 a week till ur class date

as of 10/1 4 airplanes on property. 9 total by end of next year

In 2008

3 a month till March

April - Dec 2 a month till end of NOV total 36 with options of 18 more for 2009

Is that 3 a month til March information on good authority? That would be great news!

I hope the company can execute their plan on schedule and clear up this pay issue that is apparently going on.

Expect to be around 140-150

As of last friday I think they have 120 and 6 a week till ur class date

compass called me yesterday asking if i could take a oct 8th class as opposed to the 26th. Anyone know if i have to leave pdt while doing the home study at compass? (i think she said the 8th but that is a monday and most classes have been on fridays)

compass called me yesterday asking if i could take a oct 8th class as opposed to the 26th. Anyone know if i have to leave pdt while doing the home study at compass? (i think she said the 8th but that is a monday and most classes have been on fridays)

You can stay at your old job, They have a dont ask dont tell policy. As of the October 8th class date maybe they got the wrong date. I have to be back on the 8th for the week in MSP and I think it's only one instructor cause we only have class Monday - Thursday. Might want to double check also they have you do the medical the day before and dont know if the clinic is open on sundays

For all of you considering Compass as a means to fly to NWA, why don't you just apply to NWA? They're hiring like crazy. They called me for an interview 3 weeks after I applied.

Latest resources

Back