• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Airlines Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was called for an interview later this month. The HR person I talked with said I should receive an email the next day (last Wed) but I havent received it yet. Should I call them or wait a few more days? Also do they send an application via fedex or snail mail as well? Thanks for any info.

You will get the email about 4 days from when you were called. It is 9 pages to fill out and send back to them. Simple HR ?'s, not a time grid to fill out or anything like that. Good luck, when do u interview?

I was called for an interview later this month. The HR person I talked with said I should receive an email the next day (last Wed) but I havent received it yet. Should I call them or wait a few more days? Also do they send an application via fedex or snail mail as well? Thanks for any info.

I would call them asap (don't leave messages) and explain the situation. They are pushing lots of paper and as long as you're not a jacka** on the phone, then I think you'll get handled well.

They will FedEx it and e-mail it.

Your attitude will not be welcomed at Compass. I've being at Compass for some time now and I will say 2 things. Management are great people and union reps are great guys who do a fine good job. Also the pilots they have choosen so far are a cool bunch of guys and gals and I look forward to flying with everyone of them.

Well I did receive the fedex package today with the HR questions to fax in but still have not received the email. Is the email any different? I also want to make sure they have the correct email in their system because I believe they notify an applicant via email for the job offer. Im excited to hopefully be a part of Compass soon. So do you all still think I would be around 160-180 in terms of seniority if interviewing Oct 23? Any help is appreciated.

Well I did receive the fedex package today with the HR questions to fax in but still have not received the email. Is the email any different? I also want to make sure they have the correct email in their system because I believe they notify an applicant via email for the job offer. Im excited to hopefully be a part of Compass soon. So do you all still think I would be around 160-180 in terms of seniority if interviewing Oct 23? Any help is appreciated.

Yeah, I would make sure your e-mail is correct in their database. They DO contact you that way.

You are correct about the seniority # range (you'd probably be in the lower end of the range).

If he's in the 180 range for the end of October interview, what is his upgrade look like? Also have they figured out why captains in the left seat are making FO pay sometimes? Thanks for answering, take care.

See some of these Compass guys in the Elevator and it seems their to cool to even say "hi". Whats up with that? Remember, who you are and where you work. A NWA redtail regional with a flowback in the future.

If he's in the 180 range for the end of October interview, what is his upgrade look like? Also have they figured out why captains in the left seat are making FO pay sometimes? Thanks for answering, take care.

I meant he'd be in the 160 range when I said the lower range. Well, 5 CA's per a/c and 36 by the end of 2008. So, my guess would be upgrade in the October timeframe if not a month or two earlier.

No idea on the CA payrate issue.

Check your junk email folder. Could be there.

Latest resources

Back