• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass air lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How are MSP and MEM as far as seniority for FO's goes? Able to hold that out of class if you choose as well?

In the last new hire class the drop went like this.

1 MSP
2 MSP
3 MSP
4 DTW
5 MEM
6 DTW

Where the Vac will be in the next classes who know? Talk of closing MEM for LGA. Talk of closing MEM for ATL?

MSP is most senior. MEM and DTW are pretty much the same, but all around you should be able to hold whatever you want unless you are in the last class to get hired.

If in fact they close MEM and open LGA look for it to go very junior. All the midwest people working at this company are terrified of the North East. :p

I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and still heard anything back from Compass. I guess I didn't get the job, unless no news is good news. Anybody in the same boat??

I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and still heard anything back from Compass. I guess I didn't get the job, unless no news is good news. Anybody in the same boat??

I know of quite a few people (myself included) who are in the same boat. My fingers are crossed for everyone. I'll keep thinking positive thoughts until I get a "thanks, but no thanks" letter in the mail.

I have heard that waiting more than two weeks is common. In all honesty I was really surprised that they called me in less than 24 hrs. Jami over in HR had to make it a conditional offer based on the results of my drug test, and background check. Thats the first time I have ever had that happen to me. send me a message if you guys get in the 17th class. Good luck!

could anyone who has been at compass for a while describe the average schedule for a middle of the road line holder. what is life like on reserve. does the pbs system work well for you?

could anyone who has been at compass for a while describe the average schedule for a middle of the road line holder. what is life like on reserve. does the pbs system work well for you?

I'm about a 55% F/O in MSP. PBS sucks. I never know what I'm going to get from month to month. Anywhere from 12 days off to 16 days off. Sometimes a weekend off, sometimes none of them. I do usually get commutable trips. Anywhere from 85 to 95 hours of credit.

I can't really comment on the reserve here since I haven't had to sit it. I do that all of the reserve lines are 11 days off. Enjoy.

Thanks lowly,

I don't want to commute but until the rumors of which base will be where settle down I am hesitant to sell the house yet. (if I can) It looks like my timeing isn't too bad starting on the 17th I should be off reserve in what ever base I get, in fairly short order.

Thanks lowly,

I don't want to commute but until the rumors of which base will be where settle down I am hesitant to sell the house yet. (if I can) It looks like my timeing isn't too bad starting on the 17th I should be off reserve in what ever base I get, in fairly short order.

I take it guys aren't on reserve for very long then?

Latest resources

Back