• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass air lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have fun living on 18k a year. Oh wait do not foget about the 12k contract you have to sign to do it.

What????????????? It doesn't pay $400,000,000 per year????????????????? You're about 3 years late with that comment. Thanks though, it really added a lot to the discussion.

Have fun living on 18k a year. Oh wait do not foget about the 12k contract you have to sign to do it.

You do know that the people who are applying to Compass are not 200hr wonders with SJS, right? These guys (and gals) have all been around the block. All (or almost all) are on furlough from a major or a large regional. I'm sure they'd take a 18k (it's really more like 24k) flying job, as opposed to sitting on unemployment. I don't blame them. I'd do the same thing if I was in their shoes.

Boeing, please tell us more about yourself, because I'm sure you started somewhere at 22/hr. Don't throw stones.

You do know that the people who are applying to Compass are not 200hr wonders with SJS, right? These guys (and gals) have all been around the block. All (or almost all) are on furlough from a major or a large regional. I'm sure they'd take a 18k (it's really more like 24k) flying job, as opposed to sitting on unemployment. I don't blame them. I'd do the same thing if I was in their shoes.

Boeing, please tell us more about yourself, because I'm sure you started somewhere at 22/hr. Don't throw stones.

As a matter of fact I did not... If people would stop accepting these terms the pay would go up regardless of the state of the economy .

As a matter of fact I did not... If people would stop accepting these terms the pay would go up regardless of the state of the economy .

I'll bite. Where did you go? I can't find a regional that starts with more than 26/hr

Are they only interviewing guys with internal recs? I have 2000 hours of E170 time and filled out the online app. Is there anything else I need to complete or is that all that's required for now? Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Are they only interviewing guys with internal recs? I have 2000 hours of E170 time and filled out the online app. Is there anything else I need to complete or is that all that's required for now? Thanks guys.

PM sent

S[oken easily from somone who has never been furloughed for 18 months. F*** off man. I have worked for some of the best airlines in the country and have always towed the high road. This is the best that is out there right now. And I am estatic to get it. You are part of the problem. You're not better than us, your just luckier.

S[oken easily from somone who has never been furloughed for 18 months. F*** off man. I have worked for some of the best airlines in the country and have always towed the high road. This is the best that is out there right now. And I am estatic to get it. You are part of the problem. You're not better than us, your just luckier.

Furloughed for the past year. Guess I am not so lucky huh? It is about self worth....

Latest resources

Back