• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair CX all flights for 12/25 & 12/26

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Current Operational Statistics For December 25, 2004: On Time Arrivals: 83.3% On Time Departures: 71.4% Completion: 0.7%

Oh my!

Reminds me of the movie Christmas Vacation, where they are having the duck, and the waiters are singing Ra ra ra ra ra fa ra ra ra

Comair cancels flights, US Airways seperates passengers from their luggage and this at the busiest, most critical time of the season for passengers. This reflects negatively on these carriers and the industry as a whole. It could'nt have happened at a worse time. Not good news for those of use trying to find flying job.

good thing for us that greyhound and amtrak are worse than us from a pax standpoint eh?

surprised the general hasn't piped in yet also

chpr, chinese?
theres a joes crab shack at newport on the levee, oh and a hoffbrauhaus(sp?) i've had the schnitzle, its pretty tasty, and the special cheese/beer dip for the pretzels mmmm mmm good

Is anything actually open today around No.Ky? I think most places are closed, except for the strip mall Chinese places.

chpr, chinese?
theres a joes crab shack at newport on the levee, oh and a hoffbrauhaus(sp?) i've had the schnitzle, its pretty tasty, and the special cheese/beer dip for the pretzels mmmm mmm good
A lot of Jews spend Christmas going to a movie and then going to a Chinese food place..

I'm stuck at the Hilton in Florence... Can't get to Newport.. The hotel was nice enough to provide breakfast and lunch for the crews here even though their restaurant is closed today.

Wow! Good luck guys. The system seemed to be going down more and more this last year, but I never imagined something like this would happen.

I'm surprised there is not a paper backup system available. When I was at Eagle we had the paper system mastered and could deploy it the second the systems burped.

SABRE didn't burp much.

Good luck to all in all terminals.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

I guess that explaines why their are a million bags sitting on C concourse ramp in ATL. A gate agent said Comair was having some problems.

701EV

Latest resources

Back