• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair CX all flights for 12/25 & 12/26

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't have time to read the whole thread but I'm wondering if General Lee has called for CMR to be sold and replaced by Xjet. After all that was his response to the Cat 2 issues at SkyWest.

Speaking of the General, I haven't seen him post lately, has he been sitting this one out??

No, I was out there when everything was falling apart, and I saw that it really wasn't the Comair pilots' fault, even though some went AWOL. Sometimes temporary computer problems happen, and it came at a bad time. The Skywest debacle also happened at a bad time----and these two problems haven't helped our bottom line over here. Krap happens. The only reason I suggested Expressjet was because of their ability to keep their Cat 2 status, and that may be useful in SLC in the winter. Hopefully Skywest can get that autopilot problem resolved fully and we can all just move on. By the way, I have been flying a bunch as of late, but I have been monitoring this all along through crew lounge computers. I can't miss a day without a little flightinfo........

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee

Thanks for saying it wasn't our Pilots fault. I know most of us did the best we could to help out us all. We landed in a out station, and there wasn't a crew to take our plane back to CVG, we were suppose to go to the Hotel after a hell of a day and we flew it back. Then We got reduced rest to come back the next day. We did it to help out. I know there are a lot more stories out there that were more helpful then ours, but we did try. Talking about CAT 2. Comair is 100% CAT 2 now. So don't forget about us.

Hopefully Skywest can get that autopilot problem resolved fully and we can all just move on.

Since maintenance was able to verify the servo types in each aircraft, I have yet to fly an aircraft with its Cat II placarded INOP.

Yes, it couldn't have happened at a worse time (I haven't seen RVR's in SLC that low since), but SkyWest maintenance was able to resolve the problem within a day or two.

Latest resources

Back