Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel terrible for these guys. No matter what the outcome eventually is, I know I am not above making mistakes. I just hope the ones I make don't hurt anyone.

I am all for calling out guys that screw up out of negligence or goofing around, but honest mistakes happen.

Can anyone say they haven't almost landed on the wrong runway before?

Did anyone know the FO? His name is very familiar...I'm trying to figure out from where...anyone know where he was before CMR?

PM if you don't want to say it publicly.

Thanks.

God Speed and God Bless.

Peace.

Rekks

Iflyabeech

You must be an awesome dude to be all knowing and all seeing. It is very obvious that you have never made a mistake in your aviation career. I am sure you have never missed a switch/checklist item/frequency.

Just remember that even if what you THINK turns out to be true, these individuals are Fathers, Sons, Mothers, Daughters, Husbands and Wives. Think of what the people like you and the press are now putting anyone related to the crew through. You are acting in a very insensitve, uncaring, cold-hearted and unprofessional manner. All in the sake of making yourself look good.

Should your assessment be accurate, that is for the NTSB to decide, and should be discussed in the training environment, in private so that no one else makes a similar mistake.

I only hope no family members of the crew have been on this board and read your childish comments. You should be ashamed of yourself.

A very sad day for us indeed.

It's hard to look your wife and kids in the face and tell them not to worry about you.

iflyabeech said:
No actually I looked at the tv picture of the airplane crashed on the end of the short runway. Pretty easy to see this one man. Be nice.

"Be Nice"...Was it nice for you to slam the crew and call them "complacent" while everything is still fresh. Your attitude towards the crew as everything is so fresh is what pissed me off. Regardless of whether your observations are correct or not. They may have made that mistake, we will see. But I would still give them nothing but love at this point. So you sir, should learn to "be nice."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back