• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
iflyabeech said:
I don't have any idea what that rant was about, but my thoughts and prayers are with all of them as well.

That being said, it appears obvious from the pictures that they took off from the wrong runway. I am sure that when they examine the tapes, it will be more clear. Geez. No need to flame me or suggest that I be banned or make rude comments.
Think maybe the aircraft may have turned before impact? Many things appear obvious that aren't true. Yet you have stated with "authority" that this was what happened. Yes, you should be banned. And yes, you are a tool.

Caveman,
Just heard the news. Terrible day. Thoughts and prayers for all involved. Sorry about your crewmates.

i(try)toflyabeech,
When you are old enough to understand flying and all that is involved with it, then maybe you'll be mature enough to understand what you post. For now though, just go back to your room and play with your x-box.

MOD INPUT:

Guys....While we all want to know who it was..and some here have released the names on the site,

DO NOT RELEASE THE NAMES ON THIS BOARD UNTIL COMAIR RELEASES THEM...PERIOD.

Also, this thread is about the Comair Accident, not about name calling and flaming people. This is the only warning I will give. If the name calling continues on this thread, I will kick you for good, no questions asked. Please, show some respect for the thread and pax, crews lost

Longhorn said:
MOD INPUT:

Guys....While we all want to know who it was..and some here have released the names on the site,

Also, this thread is about the Comair Accident, not about name calling and flaming people. This is the only warning I will give. If the name calling continues on this thread, I will kick you for good, no questions asked. Please, show some respect for the thread and pax, crews lost

Comair did release the names,,,on the news

Longhorn said:
MOD INPUT:

The president of Comair already released the names of the crew during his press conference

My bad.....I undeleted the post. Yes, the names were released. I had not heard it yet and did not think that the names would have been released that fast. Sorry guys.

Originally Posted by iflyabeech
I don't have any idea what that rant was about, but my thoughts and prayers are with all of them as well.

That being said, it appears obvious from the pictures that they took off from the wrong runway. I am sure that when they examine the tapes, it will be more clear. Geez. No need to flame me or suggest that I be banned or make rude comments.

atrdriver said:
Think maybe the aircraft may have turned before impact? Many things appear obvious that aren't true. Yet you have stated with "authority" that this was what happened. Yes, you should be banned. And yes, you are a tool.
I agree and this is the first time I have ever agreed with atrdriver

Last edited:
iflyabeech said:
It really sucks. Its student pilot stuff to take off on the right runway though. . . tired or not. . . .
Since I was censored for calling this "guy" what he really is, I will repost it without the name calling.

It must be great to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back