• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Pennekamp said:
So you're saying the crew was on a CDO?

NO!! Comair crew going to Atlanta. They don't have a crew base in Atlanta. Therefore they were not doing a CDO.

What exactly have I done to be banned?

Used a thread discussing the death of 50 people to prove that you're a "no-BS kind of guy" so you can impress your fellow **************************************** and y'all can troll further and circle-jerk about how you tell it like it is.

That childish distraction aside, my thoughts and prayers with the passengers and crew.

Rip Vanwinkle said:
Used a thread discussing the death of 50 people to prove that you're a "no-BS kind of guy" so you can impress your fellow **************************************** and y'all can troll further and circle-jerk about how you tell it like it is.

That childish distraction aside, my thoughts and prayers with the passengers and crew.

I don't have any idea what that rant was about, but my thoughts and prayers are with all of them as well.

That being said, it appears obvious from the pictures that they took off from the wrong runway. I am sure that when they examine the tapes, it will be more clear. Geez. No need to flame me or suggest that I be banned or make rude comments.

Here is a link to a local Lexington station showing live video:

mms://a155.l974556947.c9745.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/155/9745/v0001/reflector:56947

Channel 2 (Atlanta) has local aviation attorney on! Very opinonated and not very factual. God bless the entire ComAir community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back