• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longhorn said:
MOD INPUT:

Guys....While we all want to know who it was..and some here have released the names on the site,

DO NOT RELEASE THE NAMES ON THIS BOARD UNTIL COMAIR RELEASES THEM...PERIOD.

Also, this thread is about the Comair Accident, not about name calling and flaming people. This is the only warning I will give. If the name calling continues on this thread, I will kick you for good, no questions asked. Please, show some respect for the thread and pax, crews lost

CMR DID release the names of the crew Longhorn. That's why I posted them. Where do you think I heard them? From the CMR presidents press conference on CNN. I also stated that in my post.

Its just the language guys. Please just watch it. Lets please get this thread back on track NOW...

ATRdriver,

I know I know....I said sorry. Was a bit to fast to delete it. I put it back up. I do my best man...

Longhorn said:
ATRdriver,

I know I know....I said sorry. Was a bit to fast to delete it. I put it back up. I do my best man...

Yeah, saw that after I posted...sorry...

As many of us do, I have friends flying Comair. My prayers are with the families and loved ones.

One article mentioned today as "the end of the safest period in aviation history." The last large scale crash was the American Airlines that crashed in the Queens neighborhood in Nov. of 2001 killing about 265+.

It has been a while, but this is just a reminder that it could always be your next flight. Fly safe fellas and God Speed to the crew and passenger of Comair 191.

local news saying (unconfirmed) survivor is jumpseater in the cockpit jumpseat, has severe burns, outlook not good..

Here are the correct spellings for the crew members on this flight:

CA Jeffrey Clay
FO James Polehinke
FA Kelly Heyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back