Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS news just reported that they confirmed that the plane took off on the wrong runway. The said it was from a "reliable" source.

MSNBC just reported that is has been confirmed that the a/c departed off the wrong runway(26). That there were some lights on it for some reason that must have confused teh crew(as best I can interpret from the newsies). Sorry to hear for any reason.....god speed.

SoCentralRain said:
the female "reporter" on MSNBC stated that "their producer just tried calling the 1-800 number set up by Delta and was on hold for 15 minutes."

With all of the laws on the books, I hope someone can find something to charge this D!ckhead news producer with. Or anyone else who is not a relative, but calls a number set up for relatives. Relatives can't get through on the line, because it's jammed with reporters.

Guys I apologize for calling a spade a spade. I hope I am wrong, and of course I am just speculating, but. . . .
No one's arguing that you're wrong. They're just pointing out that you're an a-hole.

They probably did take off on 26. Even if that's the case, your comments have added exactly 0 to the knowledge or discussion. You took the opportunity to show how smart you are by piling on to a dead man. You're not strengthening the case that you're an adult by continuing to defend your inconsiderate and juvenile "student pilot" message board show-off crap. Just shut up.

God's blessing and mercy to all involved.

I am so sorry for all the innocent people who died in this crash.

3500x75 vs 7000x150.

Last edited:
Comair

My deepest and most profound condolences to all of you at Comair. My thoughts, prayers, and tears are with you all.

A former ASA brother.

From CBS News:

"U.S. officials who requested anonymity told CBS News Correspondent Bob Orr that the pilots apparently used a runway that was too short to accommodate the takeoff of the jet."

This is a real shame, I am guessing they were on a CDO?

Comair

My deepest and most profound condolences to all of you at Comair. My thoughts, prayers, and tears are with you and your families.

A former ASA brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back