Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Depends ......

If you are like the rest of us... from 4-6 months is very common...

Rich!

Last edited:
Hey, guys/gals, november classes are being filled by May/June interviews, so anything is possible with July interviews....don't make christmas plans yet......

Additionally, in the latest vacancy bid, there are 78 more 50-seat F.O. positions open which will probably all be filled by new-hires.

The pool should be shrinking rapidly. Welcome aboard. It's a great time to be here!

I just heard today that they are going to start CRJ-700 differences training right out of CRJ-200 IOE. I guess that means you could be jr-manned to the 70 seater right out of your new-hire class. Good luck to all.

Hover,

Glad to hear you got your date and made the class! Obie and the crowd were wondering.

So, any chances for an ex-patriated CAAer? A friend has offered to walk mine in but I've heard that the ATPw is required and haven't had a chance to ($) take it yet.

Congratulations to you and all!

Yes it is

The ATP Written is needed for interview now, it is not that expensive and there's a few places you can take it.

Do try to make it into the 90% and higher, cuz there's really no reason you couldn't get that range.

Let us know if you need any help.

Rich!;)

Another class of 12 just started this past Monday. I think 3 were CAA CFIs...1 from SFB and 2 from JAX.

I must say, the 70 is a sweet looking airplane! I hear it has some Oompfh, too. I can't believe how junior both the CA and FO slots are going! I'm not sure if I like the prospect of getting junior manned right out of IOE, which should be about the 2nd week in Jan. With the number of deliveries of both liveries coming, I would think getting a line in the 50 would begin to take less time. I like the variety of destinations, too!

Buss, if you're going to the cast party in LAL, please give Obie my regards; I'll just be getting started in the sims then and won't be able to make it down. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some shoots after my training is over with!

Thanks for all the gouge you guys have been forwarding. Any info on the DFW base? I was an August interview so I hope to see you soon in Cincy.

ATPw

Thanks.

I have decided that I will get it before 2003 no matter what. I'll scrape together the test fee ASAP!

Any news, rumors, noise?

So, what can the ex-poolies from the Nov.11 class can tell Us?

And being that is the 18th, can the guys who started today, come share some luv ;)

How about anybody hearing possible classes for Dec? somebody already said 3 classes in Dec. any guess on those dates?

Dec. 2?
Dec. 9?
Dec.16?
Dec.23?
Dec.30?

I heard a rumor about the guys starting on the 25th, I heard that for Thanks giving they are having at least the 28th and 29th off?

Anybody heard anything yet about holiday schedules, need to see how to work the family around the holiday schedule in case I got in before 2003.

anyway... It is always good to hear from you all, so somebody stop by, and post something:) :D :) :D :) :D;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back