Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TheBigH said:
still the only airline where a pilot junior to you can make more $$$ cuz they got blessed with the Saab stick on judgement day ...

gotta love this sh1thole ...

your luck matches your attitude...

Hypoxik said:
I thought they weren't very happy if you called them. Under the impression that email only contact.
Does anybody have the HR phone #?
Thanks

Go to the website, find a phone number and ask the receptionist to connect you with Cathy Angelo. When they do that, ask her if there is anything you can do to make yourself a better candidate. She is very candid and will tell you where you stand. She told me exactly why I wasn't called for so long, and then I was given an opportunity to clarify the problem. I was then given the opportunity to interview. Good luck!

iflyjets4food said:
Go to the website, find a phone number and ask the receptionist to connect you with Cathy Angelo. When they do that, ask her if there is anything you can do to make yourself a better candidate. She is very candid and will tell you where you stand. She told me exactly why I wasn't called for so long, and then I was given an opportunity to clarify the problem. I was then given the opportunity to interview. Good luck!

Were you then given the opportunity to work there?

Off the subject,but I'm looking for a crashpad in the ALB area. I am not working for colgan but thought this would be a good thread to look. Any help would be great.

Hypoxik said:
I thought they weren't very happy if you called them. Under the impression that email only contact.
Does anybody have the HR phone #?
Thanks

-I called Chuck Colgan and spoke to him directly, twice. He asked me a couple of questions and Cathy Angelo was listening in, I believe. However, I applied to them 3 times in 6 months, and I had the mins and they didn't call and give me an interview until the day I took a job with another airline. I think that was a little sorry on their part for taking so long. However, I have heard that if you keep calling, they'll give you the interview. The voicemail about setting up an interview was the best irony I've seen in a long time (on the day that I get another job) -when it rains it pours.

TheBigH said:
still the only airline where a pilot junior to you can make more $$$ cuz they got blessed with the Saab stick on judgement day ...

gotta love this sh1thole ...

This is an accurate statement actually. Not sure if it's the only airline, but that is how it works there.

Saw a slaab parked in MSP in US Air colors yesterday. I wonder if Culligan is purchasing more saabs from Mesaba.

Colgan could pay the same on the SAAB as the Beech, but nobody with stripes wins with that proposal. BTW, Skywest has different pay for FOs on the Bro and CRJ.

Latest resources

Back