Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hypoxik said:
hhhmmm 1010/145, current part 135 job and no call......all the others called.......hhhhmmm

Send an email or call and ask!

Yeah i heard the rumor about outbaseing in IAH to, but good ol CAL put their foot down. So instead Colgans ultimate wisdom they have about 11 standup lines and the rest day trip lines. Say good by to per diem. All us commuters just got a Colgan-oscopy. IAH is probably the best base in the company which is why its so senior. I could be number 1 FO in almost any base in the northeast but am pretty much at the bottom in IAH

Alaska82 said:
Yeah i heard the rumor about outbaseing in IAH to, but good ol CAL put their foot down. So instead Colgans ultimate wisdom they have about 11 standup lines and the rest day trip lines. Say good by to per diem.

They never miss an opportunity to take money out of the pilots' pockets. It's how they "increase efficiency".

I was wondering if any Colgan pilots could PM with the contact information for your jumpseat coordinator. Thanks!

I thought they weren't very happy if you called them. Under the impression that email only contact.
Does anybody have the HR phone #?
Thanks

Alaska82 said:
IAH is probably the best base in the company which is why its so senior. I could be number 1 FO in almost any base in the northeast but am pretty much at the bottom in IAH

What makes IAH the best base? I'm really confused!? I guess everything is relative.

Baronman said:
What makes IAH the best base? I'm really confused!? I guess everything is relative.

I think that is the only part of the company that is kind of run like a real airline.

dal757 said:
What's the latest with Colgan?

still the only airline where a pilot junior to you can make more $$$ cuz they got blessed with the Saab stick on judgement day ...

gotta love this sh1thole ...

Latest resources

Back