Colgan Starts at $14,400?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TheBigH said:
much love ... better luck next time ... I like getting my $25,000 to do something I love, work 4 days a week, being home every night to do my wife so that she keeps paying for my toys ... oh yea, and those 4 days are from mon-thurs ... leaves plenty of time to make money elsewhere ... You can keep your RJs, 4 day trips, and hotel living ...

How could you have possibly missed "The opportunity of a lifetime" that occured in 1983! You could have flown an airplane with only 2 levers and do it in the left seat! I guess you were born 20 years to late!

TheBigH said:
Oh the good ole' days ... nothing like taking a drive by Hunts Point .........

BTW ... I'll be finishing up my first year at Colgan here soon and I'll come in over $25,000 for the year .... Yet to have less than a 100 hr credit month ... Not everyone gets that lucky but goes to show it's definetly not the worst place ...

Its proud pilots like this we can thank for lowering the BAR.
If this bar gets any lower I'm gonna shove it up your a$$.

LATE

TheBigH said:
Nah my cars are paid off from when I had a real job ..... I actually chose to do this because I was miserable making six figures behind a desk ... I'm not the right guy to make fun of cuz of my salary Jack ... I've made 3 times what you make in a year and it's not all about the money ... that's where marrying a woman that can support you comes in handy ...

much love ... better luck next time ... I like getting my $25,000 to do something I love, work 4 days a week, being home every night to do my wife so that she keeps paying for my toys ... oh yea, and those 4 days are from mon-thurs ... leaves plenty of time to make money elsewhere ... You can keep your RJs, 4 day trips, and hotel living ...

you, dip$hit, are a tool.

25K to "do something I love"..."its not all about the money"

aint that special.

TheBigH said:
Nah my cars are paid off from when I had a real job ..... I actually chose to do this because I was miserable making six figures behind a desk ... I'm not the right guy to make fun of cuz of my salary Jack ... I've made 3 times what you make in a year and it's not all about the money ... that's where marrying a woman that can support you comes in handy ...

Boy, I bet guys love flying with you...

R2D cup said:
Its proud pilots like this we can thank for lowering the BAR.
If this bar gets any lower I'm gonna shove it up your a$$.

LATE

Hey a$$hole, guess what, BIG NEWS, I fly a 1900 ... you wanna see someone about lowering the bar, call up your buddies flying 70 seat RJs ... If you think getting paid $25,000 your first year to fly a 1900 around is lowering the bar it shows how little you know ... We're the highest paid 1900 pilots around ... how's that lowering the BAR ????

Gulfstream 200 said:
you, dip$hit, are a tool.

25K to "do something I love"..."its not all about the money"

aint that special.

If you'd bother to get your head out your a$$ and think for one second, you'd realize the point of this post was the incorrectly stated 1st year pay at Colgan .... obviously it won't be 25K/yr for life ... I hope you guys use your brains a little better in your jets ....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back