• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan new aircrafts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No just haven't lost my faith and trust in the ones at Avaiation Lane in Manassas VA.

Trust airline management? Thought that was only at Southwest?

Even though Colgan will remain a separate entity, the Colgan management will be controlled by PT the Clown!

Why do I have a feeling that one day, 70-76 seater RJs will be dangled in front of Colgan as carrot, while PT pressures Pinnacle pilots into accepting a substandard crappy contract?

Last edited:
No just haven't lost my faith and trust in the ones at Avaiation Lane in Manassas VA.

Too bad they aren't in control of your airline anymore.

We trust the devil we know

Too bad they aren't in control of your airline anymore.

Says you. As of now there are no changes being made we don't like. We recognize that may change in the future, but most aren't willing to make such a huge change as bringing in a union before that happens.

I know you say that it will be too late then, but many of us feel differently.

You ask us to put our blind faith into ALPA, a devil we are unfirmiliar with. ALPA is the one that got you that substandard industry contract right? ALPA is the one that signed off on scope language that doesn't protect you at all in a situation like this, right?

Sounds like you guys should be rexamining your faith in your union and not just your management. Just my opinion.

Good luck to everyone.

Says you. As of now there are no changes being made we don't like. We recognize that may change in the future, but most aren't willing to make such a huge change as bringing in a union before that happens.

I know you say that it will be too late then, but many of us feel differently.

Why do you choose to learn things the hard way? Look at the industry around you. This game has already been played many times before, and the only winners are the managers. We need to work together to prevent that same outcome this time around.

ALPA is the one that got you that substandard industry contract right?

That contract was signed in '99. At the time, it was a pretty good contract for a Saab operator. We had no jets back then.

ALPA is the one that signed off on scope language that doesn't protect you at all in a situation like this, right?

That's your interpretation. We'll see what happens.

Pcl

Just give it up dude. These guys are ignorant and scared. Scared that if they try to form some type of organization that there gona get sliced up. There now suffering from SPS(shiny PROP Synd) and thats the begining of dangling that piece of carrot... Enjoy the carrots coligans!

Just give it up dude. These guys are ignorant and scared.

Actually, the majority of them aren't. It's just a few guys on here. Most of the Colgan pilots are smart enough to see what is really going on here. I'm not worried about what our Colgan brothers will do.

Latest resources

Back