• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan new aircrafts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet! Who's gonna give up the Q delivery slots to CO?

Source, if any?

How about this.. NWA has already placed orders for them and will lease them to 9e's parent who will fly them for continental. NWA still gets some money, Mgt is happy, and 9e mgt is happy becuase they get more cash flow. You think maybe????

How about this.. NWA has already placed orders for them and will lease them to 9e's parent who will fly them for continental. NWA still gets some money, Mgt is happy, and 9e mgt is happy becuase they get more cash flow. You think maybe????

Don't see it happening - not enough return on the investment without the revenue stream from them operating as NW code feed.

source? cause everything thats on FI is supposed to be true right??

ill believe it when i see and then i will only believe half of it

I guess someone beat me to it...

DJ Pinnacle Air In Capacity Purchase Pact With Continental Air

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (PNCL) signed a new capacity-purchase agreement with Continental Airlines Inc. (CAL) to operate 15 regional Bombardier Inc. (BDRBF) aircraft as a Continental Connection carrier.

Pinnacle, a Memphis-based airline, said the aircraft will be delivered to its Colgan Air Inc. unit from December through June 2008 and placed into service in early 2008.

The capacity agreement will be for 10 years from the date of the last aircraft delivery, extending through June 2018.

-Adam Kuczynski; 201-938-5400; [email protected]

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

February 05, 2007 09:19 ET (14:19 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2007 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.- - 09 19 AM EST 02-05-07

**Brought to you by Scottrader, a product of Scottrade Inc**

I could be totally wrong here, and it wouldn't be the first time, but isn't there some issue dealing with the Newark airport and turboprop flying? I thought there was some deal where there would be no new turboprop flying into Newark, and the only flying done there currently is grandfathered in. Just thought I remembered seeing that somewhere...

Latest resources

Back