• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Bringing the Q to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!"

HAHAHAHAAAAA ADAM SANDLER GETTIN DISSED BY THAT JUDGE. I love that movie!

The big announcement on Monday.....what.... that were gonna furlough cause were losing an assload of united flying..yawn..f it. Anyone wanna to go in on a shrimp boat w me

If so many of you know what this "announcement" rumor is, just post it and get it over with.

Sweet! Speaking of huge one, Dot's being shown the door. That's the announcement. I knew this day would come.

I came across a draft of the upcoming memo in the IAD crewroom today:

"After umpteen years of playing favorites and treating the most enthusiastic employees like complete crap, she's joining the rest of the family at Colgan Lake. Thanks for your service, Dot, here's a lifetime pass to the Old Country Buffet. Thanks for never doing s*** for 97% of the Colgan Air Family. We will all certainly miss the way you so happily answer the phone and grant the smallest of requests from crewmembers with that charisma and charm you're so well-known for."

See ya!

So you really stuck it to them did ya?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back