• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Bringing the Q to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colgan just rules plain and simple. It rules its own kingdom with no other residents. We are autonomous.
PS SUPER SECRET SPECIAL DOUBLE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY!

its a huge one.

Sweet! Speaking of huge one, Dot's being shown the door. That's the announcement. I knew this day would come.

I came across a draft of the upcoming memo in the IAD crewroom today:

"After umpteen years of playing favorites and treating the most enthusiastic employees like complete crap, she's joining the rest of the family at Colgan Lake. Thanks for your service, Dot, here's a lifetime pass to the Old Country Buffet. Thanks for never doing s*** for 97% of the Colgan Air Family. We will all certainly miss the way you so happily answer the phone and grant the smallest of requests from crewmembers with that charisma and charm you're so well-known for."

See ya!

How do you know Delta would only be able to put 42 pax on a MD-88 from Hilton Head to ATL. Never say never or always. Hell, they used to fly a MD-11 from JAX to ATL. There are some airlines in this world that fill 747's on :45 min flights, like Dammam to Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Mabey the flying public would see they are getting on an airliner for their trip from Valdosta to Atlanta and not a tiny "commuter-jet" and change their minds from driving. Delta made a business decision to give ASA their routes, based on many factors, and these decisions are sometimes are above the pay grade of a what a pilot knows!

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!"

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!"

Well you responded to his post...also try to be a little more original. I've heard this same post so many times dork! Colgan rules.....

"They have lady pilots....They're not that good, but they have them."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back