• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Air crew experience.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They could of easlily gotten preoccupied with the "significant" ice they were getting. Their heads could of been away looking back at the wing. Makes me think that since icing was on their minds at the time, when the stall did happen the Captain's first reaction was for a tail stall which would explain his inputs for recovery.

Tail stalls don't activate the shaker, wing stalls do.....

All I am saying is let it go. Believe me I have way more time in the left seat. You have no clue to the quick shaker

Is a quick shaker faster than a slow shaker?

Last edited:
Furloughed AA 757/767. 737 Ryanair CA so don't start with me RJ guy

Does the word furloughed make you feel better? How about laid off? Because AA won't be calling you back any time soon.
No one cares what seat you sat in for what airline.

Your a total loser as I am at a major now. How about you? I also am in the pool at SWA, so that makes me the winner. As for you, not sure, but I bet you are not at JBLU with recall rights to American and poolie at SWA. Sorry brother .

All games covered,

How about you

Your a total loser as I am at a major now. How about you? I also am in the pool at SWA, so that makes me the winner. As for you, not sure, but I bet you are not at JBLU with recall rights to American and poolie at SWA. Sorry brother .

All games covered,

How about you
Oh my gosh, you have to be like the most experienced pilot in the world! Holy Cow, only if I could be like you!
The SWA pool, no WAY! Impossible! Only like the best of the bestest get on at SWA! Man, I bet you have an awesome Myspace page too, can I be your friend?

Not really. Tail stall would have caused a rapid pitch down instead of up. Think of a "ghost" stick pusher.

I wasnt really looking for an answer I was just trying to provoke thought...

(as in we have some weird attitudes presenting themselves here for some reason, whether it be ice or airspeed, or both, something , most likely aerodynamic caused a loss of control)

I was soaring gliders 30 years ago, even before I started driving, I know what a stall is..... and I saw the NASA video when it first came out.

(don't make me bark at you Sligo like!) LOL.....
:laugh:

Latest resources

Back