CO Pilot Suspended story?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:
Excellent analysis. I always found it interesting that of all the PFT children out there, this clown is the only one who as you so perfectly describe, tries to legitimize himself with diatribe and rhetoric.

I notice Mr. Expert does not have any info or response on why JP crossed the line. I guess it is just easier to sling mud and vile instead of facts and circumstances. For a guy who thinks PFT is such a grey issue, he sure spews in black and white.

What is even more hilarious is the fact that the LEC in CLE and their antics are one of the reasons that SBR is being pushed so hard at CAL. I wonder if PCL PFT boy knows that the CLE guys were a rubber stamp for the outgoing MEC? Probably not.

Am I correct this pft child s part of the union leadership at PCL?

PFT'ing is a disgrace!!

Ok UAL78 Sounds good to me.

Hey Longhorn, can you do all of us CAL guys a favor and send Boeingman a PM with this guys name so that we never have to see him on CAL property. Just by the slim chance he were to ever slip through the cracks. I really don't read this message board too much, but this guy is soooo d.amn annoying.

I'm sure Boeingman could stop by KD's office just to warn him. Thanks!!

Boeingman said:
No problem PFT boy. I take it as an honor to be on your ignore list. However, it doesn't prevent others from making me show what a total idiot and hypocrite that you truly are. Although you do a fine job of that all by yourself.

How do I get on this list?? Please help. :)

IMHO on the topic of the thread:

Money doesn't matter as much. A wide body Captain is not looking for sympathy from regional pilots drooling over major’s forums who can't afford for their wives to quit working.
What matters is the judgment and punishment by the superiors.
If the Captain decides that a crewmember needs better rest so be it. Those who try to sleep in an exit row month after month would understand. To those who don’t – it’ll be hard to explain.

You know there are always exceptions but if the PIC is not able to be in charge of his own aircraft then what is left to be desired when it comes to the airlines.

AKMD80GUY said:
Helloooooooooo. FAA, where are you? I know you're on this board somewhere because you sure arn't out doing your job. I hope this Captain gets the best lawyer money can buy. Where is ALPA on this subject?

ALPA will shortly act in this matter once they realize they will not be receiving any dues from this individual during his 30 day suspension.

kc81900....haha...you hit the nail square on the head.....I just find it a bit odd to see the Names Continental and Alpa in the same sentence, without a string of expletives in between....

Latest resources

Back