• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CO class breakdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
better yet, that 24 year old has no clue what he has...what it's worth or how hard and long it took the rest of us to get close to that.

It is not his fault but hey, I am gonna keep trying!!

those of you that end up in Guam, the greeting is Hafa Adai!(haafa aday)
or just "Hafa".

but not everyone is Chamorro.

good luck everyone!

I think Guam flying would be great - you get Hong Kong and beautiful Cairns near the reef. Although I read that there are something like 20 snakes to every human on Guam - watch out before you sit on the pot after a long day of flying!!!!!!

that's old news, almost 14 years and the only ones i saw were dead from being run over on the road up on the back side of Nimitz hill.

that's the least of your worries, there are no worries. Alcohol poisoning maybe, Sunburn.

try the fruitbat if it's on the table at fiesta, at least the stew.

mckpickle said:
Apparently it helps to have contacts (like your last name) in management. Beats flight experience anytime.

Jealousy, I LOVE it!!! His contact (management) sure beats you being a PIG. IF you ever make it to CAL just remember that whatever you think of him or how he got there, HE WILL ALWAYS BE SENIOR TO YOU!!!!!!!

ATRedneck said:
Even the 24-year-old in that class whose Daddy is in management?

Thank God the 24 year old is not female.....you all would be having a coronary.

Good luck to all new hires!

The union report I got that info from did not say the say aircraft, domiclie, or times. I did notice that ages ranged from approx. '69 to 1970.

And who are you guys talking about with a "name"? Not me right, I've been here since '87

IHaveAPension said:
Jealousy, I LOVE it!!! His contact (management) sure beats you being a PIG. IF you ever make it to CAL just remember that whatever you think of him or how he got there, HE WILL ALWAYS BE SENIOR TO YOU!!!!!!!

You are correct. I guess I was pipe dreaming thinking CAL would do the "right thing". Thinking they would give jobs to people they interviewed and accepted 2 1/2 years ago. Instead they give them to others, who I can GUARANTEE I have more experience than.

They've always been forced to do it in the past because of a strong and unified pilot group right!

Using all the tools in the box to get a great job is smart. If I were the 24 yr old, I'd say, "thank you very much" and never look back.

In my life it has always been, "who you know" first and your qualifications second. Congrats to the 24 year old.

Latest resources

Back