ExJet (4)
USMC
America West
DAL Jet Mgmt.
Skywest
ATA
American Eagle
West Coast Charters

My welcome to all who join us, and are intrested in this company.

Thanks for the info. Any idea on what "competitive" flight times were like total time and PIC jet/turbine?

Thanks,

Apparently it helps to have contacts (like your last name) in management. Beats flight experience anytime.

mckpickle said:
Apparently it helps to have contacts (like your last name) in management. Beats flight experience anytime.

No doubt every single person on that list had contacts at CAL that added their input. That is the way it works at any company when they start hiring again after many years.

However I challenge you to show that anyone of those aplicants would not be competetive(i.e. low time etc.). In other words heat gets the interveiw but the applicant still has to prove themselves and if they are not competetive they are nto getting hired.

erjdude said:
In other words heat gets the interveiw but the applicant still has to prove themselves and if they are not competetive they are nto getting hired.

Even the 24-year-old in that class whose Daddy is in management?

If you or mckpickle or anyone else was "24 with a Daddy in management" you would take the help, take the job, not apologize and not look back.

If you say any different you are either stupid or a GD liar.

The only reason you bring it up and make an issue our of it now is that the 24-year old isn't you.:rolleyes:

Yank McCobb said:
If you or mckpickle or anyone else was "24 with a Daddy in management" you would take the help, take the job, not apologize and not look back.

Right. Why work your butt off when you can have Daddy get you a job?

Better yet, you could go steal somebody's job out from under them while they're trying to make it better.

ATRedneck said:
Better yet, you could go steal somebody's job out from under them while they're trying to make it better.

Typical response. Who "stole" YOUR job? That 24-year old? Me?

If you want my job, it'll be open July 29th. Come and get it. Oh, that's right. You're not qualified.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back