CO class breakdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erjdude said:
Leaked what?;) Are you saying that a person who was FORMERLY a PIG might be able to get hired at CAL from another CO(not exjet)? I think its possible.:)

All I did was bust Steves chops for trying to impli he could not take outside employment due to the letter. When in reality he didnt want to take the risk.

Well no shiit dude.....why would anyone go someplace else? WTF else was hiring? LUV.....Thats about it. Yes we WERE most certainly restricted from LEAVING express in order to get the CAL job. And the letter may not have said we would be taken in order but common freakin sense say you employ people you hired first. Who's friggin side are you on anyway?

mckpickle said:
Well no shiit dude.....why would anyone go someplace else? WTF else was hiring? LUV.....Thats about it. Yes we WERE most certainly restricted from LEAVING express in order to get the CAL job. And the letter may not have said we would be taken in order but common freakin sense say you employ people you hired first. Who's friggin side are you on anyway?

Holy sh!T man! Give it up already. I will not win my pass travel gripe and you will not win this.

You have turned into that pissed off, bitter airline pilot that guys love to hate. Take your job at CAL and be happy or move on already...

I think its possible.

I hope you're right. ;)

Well no shiit dude.....why would anyone go someplace else? WTF else was hiring?

And Steve, lots of places are hiring right now, not just LUV (FedEx, Brown, tons of the cargo operators, etc... They aren't all the dream jobs (mine is a case in point), but they're the step some of us felt we needed to take to make it to CAL. (And even a couple of us PIGS opted to take a different road). A few of us took the gamble and it paid of for a couple of the guys so far... Anyways, just one risktaker's opinion... :D

Andy

RichardFitzwell said:
Holy sh!T man! Give it up already. I will not win my pass travel gripe and you will not win this.

You have turned into that pissed off, bitter airline pilot that guys love to hate. Take your job at CAL and be happy or move on already...

Actually I wish you and many other great CAL pilots luck. However they can take that job and shove it up thier a$$es. And I can't wait to tell recruiting that! I'm sure some chief pilots son will be happy to take my place. Hey CAL MEC, thanks for the memories.

UPS had a guy who moved into the left seat of the DC8 at age 23 and then to the B747 as a captain at age 25...without daddy's help...

...over in Asia, very young fellows become relief pilots on the B744 for international trips, just to become regular F/Os just a few years later...

JvW

Flechas said:
Hey Steve, are you staying at XJT or going somewhere else?

I figure I'll ride out this hog until she comes home to root!!! :D By the time this all blows over I'll be abount #25 in EWR and 125 total. Should give me time to work on another career.

Latest resources

Back